Looking for......

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Feb 11, 2008.

1. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

That sounds fair - can I pick up from your office or meet you one day this week? Thing I gets out of her Bible School in Garner @ noon.

2. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

I'll bring it with me tomorrow if I can remember it, lol...

And for you...because I love you....you can just have it.... :)

3. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Awesome! Now I can afford some new panties for her. lol

TTYL

4. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

I also cleaned out the closet yesterday. I have a few size 14-16 and a TON of 20-24. Lots still have tags! I also cleaned out shoes...size 9.5-10. Many are new. I have probably 20+ that I am getting rid of. I am actually going to list a pair of pink Timberlands online - worn once, pull-on Roper boots - worn 2-3 times, another pair of cowgirl boots-worn once, and some cute summer shoes w/ tags. Craziness! :) I did take some pics of the shoes w/ my BB if interested.

5. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

too funny! I cleaned out my closet this weekend too! Must have been something in the air.

6. HidesinOBX

HidesinOBX Well-Known Member

I think it was too dang hot to do anything else...I know I got alot done inside this weekend. Whew... too hot to enjoy anything outside, unless you're in water!

7. ljk

ljk Well-Known Member

We have a 2002 Kia Sadona minivan WAY below KBB... a/c went out and check engine light came on... so I bought a pick up truck! LOL Anyone??

8. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I think you are right!

9. GarnerGirl2000

GarnerGirl2000 Well-Known Member

I have a new Vera Bradley purse for sale :) its the new "simply violet" color in the new hobo style, used twice I changed my mind on it :) ---->>>http://s7isorigin3.scene7.com/is/image/VeraBradley/11114051

second

I have a black and white Damask set for sale that includes a King comforter and shams as well as 2 sets of matching curtains and table runner :) Bought new furniture and this just doesnt go with the new theme of the room :)

Just putting that out there for yall :)

10. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

How much for the purse? I love it!

11. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

I'm looking for a changing table and a pack and play or any other baby items that are clean and in good condition.

12. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

The "hens and chicks" plants are taking over my containers. I'm looking for more strawberry pots or old metal containers (think watering cans or tea pots), anthing they can take hold in. My FIL has them in some old fashioned metal/enameled pans and they are so cute. Willing to pay, not looking freebies. :cheers:

13. pkc789

pkc789 Well-Known Member

Computer desk needed. I gave mine away to my mom and bought another one from craigslist. The one I purchased is huge and doesn't fit well where I wanted to use it.

14. SunShine26

SunShine26 Well-Known Member

Looking for Maternity Clothes if anyone has any or knows anyone who has any they're willing to get rid of! Thanks :)

15. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Will fat clothes work?

16. wed2x

wed2x Well-Known Member

Want items to make dining area, look more like dining area. Area rug, table cloth, napkins, etc. Not too picky on colors. Open to suggestions. Willing to pay reasonable price.

17. ljk

ljk Well-Known Member

I am looking for a DS lite charger... have 2 ds's and no charger!!

and my work really needs a large tank, 50 gallons or larger, cheap or free with tax write off!

AND we need a ferret cage!... (got a snake and ferrets today!!)

18. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

what kind of snake and how big?

19. Jean S

Jean S Well-Known Member

I need a stroller for my 2 fur boys. A used larger childs stroller would work great as long as 2 dogs (20 & 15 lbs) will fit. I like to take them to the flea mkt and places like that, but the pavement is too hot for their little feet and its easier to manouver 2 dogs thru a crowd in a stroller than on leashes. Multi Pet strollers are waaay expensive....

20. Soccermom81

Soccermom81 Well-Known Member

I have a double stroller if that is something you would like to try. Just let me know. And I am also looking for a boost mobile phone. I would like the i465 clutch if anyone knows someone selling one for a good price.