Looking for......

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Feb 11, 2008.

1. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

I'm 35 years old, and still a good dishwasher. Just gets tiresome with five people. :lol: Seriously though, I don't want one that is 15 years old and might break down in a year.

2. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

If you have four extra people two of those should qualify as a rinse and a dry cycle. :lol:

3. Cleopatra

One works 12 hour shifts, one goes to school and plays football, and two.... um, sometimes their help is more of a hindrance. ;)

4. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Smithfield, nc
    Telephone:E-Mail:Reply to Ad Web Site:

Description
    Whirlpool Dishwasher with two blades, works great just didn't need it anymore, maybe 3 years old $50 OBO

Cleo ^^ 9/11 posted in the 4042 ads.

5. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Cleo, ya still want that hand mixer? I still have it for you. 8)

6. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

.... my sanity. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

7. Cleopatra

I had sent her a message on Saturday, I guess she called me on Sunday and I didn't hear the phone ring over the hammering and sawing. Hopefully we can still hook up!

8. Cleopatra

I had forgotten about that with the home improvements and handwashing dishes, lol. Yes, I still want it. When is good for you?

9. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Any time at all, I can leave it on the porch for you, you just let me know. :)

10. Cleopatra

Hey, that'll work too. My evenings are kind of busy this week. Tomorrowish?

11. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Works for me! I should be home in that case, they have scouts. :cheers:

12. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I'm going to be selling a Wii and all the extras..............an Xbox 360 (they got a new one) and controllers, and some women's Justin boots I've worn 3 times. And whatever else I can round up this week. Tired of all this "stuff" at my house.

13. Cleopatra

PTSA/open house at the HS tonight. Porch drop? lol

14. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

It's out there now, I had DH put it there about an hour ago. Meant to call you and then came back to work and forgot, LOL. :mrgreen:

15. Cleopatra

Oh dang, I just put Thing II down for her nap. I can grab it when Thing I gets off the bus.

16. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Bump for Zumba..............sorry, LOL

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2010
  17. ZUMBAbyMARIE

ZUMBAbyMARIE Well-Known Member

Well here's the "looking for" thread I was looking for. :) I'm looking for those little seats you can bring to football games for the bleachers. Anyone have any they want to sell?

18. Jubes

Jubes Well-Known Member

I bought one the other day at WalMart... they have blue & red and they are about $20.

19. ZUMBAbyMARIE

ZUMBAbyMARIE Well-Known Member

Thanks! I'll check out Walmart tomorrow.

20. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Anyone know who I can call about getting a headliner replaced? I had somebody in TN but don't know a soul here. (I didn't do it, someone put a cigarette hole in the used car I'm thinking of buying. dumb arse) Gotta get an idea before I commit to buying the thing.