Looking for......

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Feb 11, 2008.

1. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

Hi! I am looking for an affordable rolling computer chair. A Leftover, extra or cheapie..lol. When I didn't need one, I saw them all over the dang place!!

Now that I am stuck home for several months or more, (UGH), I get uncomfortable sitting with the laptop on my lap..lol. I just want a chair to sit in at the kitchen table that doesn't kill me. Like am office chair. As long as I won't fall over and get killed in it, I don't care what color or style.
    Thanks!!

2. aprilt01

aprilt01 Well-Known Member

Looking for a TV. I just want a simple tv for the bonus room so I can exercise to workout dvd's.

Thanks!

3. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

2 of them at Goodwill in Clayton.

4. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

i shall investigate tomorrow!!! thank you ...i can never find stuff on sale when i need it!!!!

5. sassymom

sassymom Well-Known Member

old plastic kiddie pools, the small or medium size ones ;)

thanks

6. HidesinOBX

HidesinOBX Well-Known Member

I have a 27" Sony TV in great working condition if you'd like to have it. Message me back if interested.

7. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

I am looking for butterfly nets, anybody see them at the stores?

8. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

pm me/the wife...she just did a butterfly tent for earth day at school, and bought at least one somewhere last week...

update: it's not a secret, i'm just not home and thought she might see the pm before seeing this thread. she got hers at learning express in cary at tryon rd/cary pkwy

Last edited: Apr 21, 2011
  9. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Sassymom, sent you a PM. I have one of those sitting walkers, brand new, still has plastic on the wheels that I bought for Mom and she can't use. I will cut you a deal!

Things I have....

Sylvia Browne books....a TON of them... Will sell them individually or as a lot.

Boyds Bears resin and plush....a bunch of these too, will also sell individually or as a lot.

10. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Looking for used patio/deck/outdoor furniture at reasonable price

11. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Do I sense a deck party coming on?

12. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

yep and you know you guys will hear about it:cheers:

13. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

Anyone looking for a faux rock well cover?
    DH build a large wishing well to cover our well and so the we don't need the other one anymore.

14. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

How big? I need one, but it has to be the biggest one they make, my well pipe is about 3 feet long above the ground, maybe more.

15. AnnetteL

It is 32"high x 28"x28" wide ;)

Last edited: May 3, 2011
  16. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Cool! Lemme know! Been wanting one for a while, but they are $$$.

17. AnnetteL

Lemme check with DH,are you sure it's big enough? ;)

18. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I didn't see your measurements til just now, I will have to check when I get home and see. Also, let me know how much you are asking. :cheers:

I will PM you tonight. 8)

THANKS!

19. pkc789

pkc789 Well-Known Member

looking for a boys/young mens 24" mountain bike

20. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

Looking for: An older Tahoe/Suburban with less than 100K miles in good running condition. I have seen a few on CL that I will be exploring, but thought someone here might have one they were planning to sell at a reasonable price. Cash in hand for the right one.

Found it!! Yay!

Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2011