Looking for......

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Feb 11, 2008.

1. elims

elims Well-Known Member

I have boxes of various sizes that I was going to cut up and destroy - you're welcome to 'em!

2. Chimp

Chimp Well-Known Member

Great! I will pm you with my email address. I can come and get them today after 4:30pm

Terri

3. elims

elims Well-Known Member

Sounds good, you're helping me with my 'de-clutter the house' summer project! ;)

Carol

4. Luvgoose1

Luvgoose1 Well-Known Member

Looking for queen size white headboard....wooden and cheap! Using for spare room and already have the frame.

5. beebsy

beebsy Well-Known Member

Veggie and herb plants

Does anybody know any good places or people that sell vegetable/herb/flower plants on the cheap? I would like to support a local biz or person in the area, instead of going to a big box store....I know sometimes people will take cuttings or thin out their own yards and may sell those to make extra money---I just don't know where any of these folks are!! Thanks!!

6. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

Porters Farms on 42, have all their plants, flowers, herbs 40% off right now.

7. beebsy

beebsy Well-Known Member

WOOT!! TU so much!! You ROCK!!!! :hurray:

8. sirputz

sirputz Well-Known Member

Here's a Cheap solution. Spray glue, Sheet of Plywood, Some Fiber Fill, and White Suede, Fabric, or the sorts. Spray the foam to the plywood which is cut to size, wrap with fabric, and staple to back side. Cost about 25 bucks total. (at least when we did it, it cost around that)

Add some 2*4's on the back side to help support the rails for the frame.

9. sirputz

sirputz Well-Known Member

someone

who can teach me how to weld.....or can do a quick weld for me. i don't have any cash to offer, but i can exchange labor....

10. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Looking for Harleygirl, or did she bail on us also?

11. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

For some reason, she's having trouble posting from work. I'll tell her you're looking for her! LOL

12. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

:grouphug:

Awwww!

Present! Can't post from work, but I *think* I've fixed it now. LOL

13. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

I've missed her and a few others too.

Sherry

14. gcoats3

gcoats3 Well-Known Member

15. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Last time I was at Dollar Tree they had them...

16. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

They sell them individually at Walmart and Lowe's at 42 has some as well. The ones that Lowe's has are big for only $3.97.

17. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Getting a new to me washer dryer set tomorrow, anyone know what to do with a washer and dryer i need to get rid of? Washer needs some work, a leak somewhere and the knobs on dryer broke, use a set of pliers to turn them but works fine. Anyone want them or know how i go about getting rid of them???

18. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

if you have a dump sticker or know someone who does, they can take them to the landfill for you.

19. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

When the Market street bridge was out and we had to go around and past SSS I noticed down the street from SSS there was a sign at the end of the driveway of someone's home that they fix appliances. Maybe they can pick them up for you fix them then resell them.

20. Lucky1

Lucky1 Well-Known Member

http://www.fixadryer.com/

This guy picks up old appliances and he buys newer ones. Mike D's. He is on the 4042 home page under the find it here section.

Call

919-264-8896

For Sales Service

Removal/Purchase

Washer or Dryer

Mike D's Service
    Free removal old appliances.

•Refurbished Washer or Dryer for sale changes daily.

•Delivery and install of W/D.

•30 day part/service warranty.

•Buy back program.

Purchase of washer/dryer less than 10 years old.

•Washer or dryer parts for sale.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2013