Looking for......

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Feb 11, 2008.

1. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Yeah, we have a sticker, i just thought someone might need them free as they are still in working order, maybe i just should list them on cl, just thought i would throw it out here first.

2. ForeverFaithful

ForeverFaithful Well-Known Member

That is what I did with a broken, non working washer and got $60 for it.

3. singlemom2

singlemom2 Active Member

Lamm Appliance
    Keith Lamm
    919-868-2378
    He is a very nice guy & does whatever he can to help people in need. He would probably fix them up & give them to a deserving family.

4. Luvgoose1

Luvgoose1 Well-Known Member

Looking for a metal outdoor patio coffee table. Prefer black color but will consider something else if it can be painted. Thanks!

5. PAtoNC

PAtoNC Active Member

Looking for Lawn Care - Mowing

My lawn guy has quit the business of lawn mowing because of a promotion at work. Good for him...but not as good for me. :cry: I am in the need of someone who will cut my lawn.....very soon!! I have .55 acres and it's a pretty clean yard. Looking for someone reasonably priced. Thank you!

6. Navycut

Navycut Well-Known Member

Lawn Mowing

There is a guy named Joe that is extremely reasonable and professional that does lawns.
    Phone number is 919-625-3208.

7. JCoRes

JCoRes Well-Known Member

Looking for .........

I need a small dog crate if anyone has available & interested in getting rid of. I do not want the carrier type (I have that) .. I want the "training" type - black wired with tray on bottom.

Small = the 24x18 or 26x20ish. Need the pan/tray as well that comes with.

Before going to buy one brand new, figured I'd check if anyone has one willing to sale that is in the area here. Saw some on CL but too far to drive ad wouldnt' be saving $$ by time did all that driving.

8. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I *think* JenniferK has (or had) one. Send her a PM

9. 2not2

2not2 Well-Known Member

*Go-Go boots*

I am looking for a pair of women's size 7-7.5, low heel go go boots for my daughter's Halloween costume. Preferably white, but at this point, will look at any color. Anyone have any or know of vintage clothing stores around that I could check with? I have browsed many thrift stores for anything even close, but not having any luck.

10. Bren

Bren Well-Known Member

Do you still need a dog crate? I think I may have one in the basement. Not sure if I gave it away or not. It's an older one that we used many years ago when we first got our Chihuahua puppy. If it's still there you are welcome to have it for free.

11. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Looking For ...

10 pallets of fescue or bermuda sod that's LESS than $90/pallet :shock::shock::shock:

already called double j, tri state, barefoot, perry's & alphins (alphin's is $90/pallet )

Any other places I can call that ya'll know of? TIA :grouphug:

12. ForeverFaithful

ForeverFaithful Well-Known Member

My grandson loves Jake and the Neverland Pirates. I am in the process of making him a "Team Treasure Chest". I am looking for some poker chips that maybe someone doesn't want any more so I can spray paint them and make golden coins for the treasure chest. I have been to a couple of the dollar stores and the dollar tree and they are either out or don't carry them. Since our budget is super tight, hate to have to pay $9 or $10 for 100 chips. So if you have any that you are wanting to get rid of, please let me know. Thanks.

13. Luvgoose1

Luvgoose1 Well-Known Member

Last edited: Dec 16, 2013
  14. aprilt01

aprilt01 Well-Known Member

Picture frames

I am giving my daughter a photo booth birthday party, and am looking for old picture frames. They need to be fairly big, but will be spray painted so not concerned with what they look like. Or even big pieces of cardboard? I can make them ;) Thanks in advance!

15. C me Now BMM

C me Now BMM Well-Known Member

super sod @ farmers market.. of course it's probably to late now seeing how you were looking back in Oct. lol