Looking For ...

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by bissielizzie, Apr 2, 2012.

1. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

I had issues with her sewing a few years ago. She quoted me one price and then did a crappy job on the dress and charged me more than she quoted. I had to take the dress home and trim the strings! Never again.

2. ZUMBAbyMARIE

ZUMBAbyMARIE Well-Known Member

I need an SAT prep book for my Daughter. Does anyone have one?

3. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

Similar thing happened to me...didn't have the dress when promised...I ended up getting it an hour before the even. Hem was uneven...it was double what I was quoted.

4. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

hi 4042.ers....I am looking for a shed..or two. I am looking for a medium size shed about 10 x 8 or larger for stuff like christmas and yard items.
    If you have a larger one, hubby could keep his tools safe and sound away from children who want to "borrow" them all the time...lol.
    Feel free to PM me and let me know!! Not fussy, wood or metal and we can fix up one that needs TLC.

Thanks!!!

5. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Clayton, NC
    Telephone:E-Mail:Reply to Ad Web Site:

Description
    14x16 Storage building. Purchased new a few months ago and plans changed so it was not used. Building has a shingled roof, standard 3 foot door, 2 windows, and insulated interior walls. Very nice building. Over $3500 invested. Will take $2500 or best offer. Call 919-934-7714, leave message if no answer and call will be returned asap.

6. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

From the classifieds...........

Alrighty then!!

General MerchandiseNo
    Photo
    Ad Number:177174Date Posted:06/04/2012Contact:tangutangu
    west virginia, virginia
    Telephone:E-Mail:Reply to Ad Web Site:

Description
    We are direct manufacturers and suppliers of Mephedrone 4-MMC Plant
    Food, Bulytone (BK-MBDB), Methylone (BK-MDMA), Bulytone
    (BK-MBDB),
    JWH-205 ETC.
    Listed below are the following we are able to offer at the moment:
    Mephedrone,oxycontin,heroin,Nembutal liquid,Nembutal capsule,MDMA pills
    oxycodone,ketamine and many other products for sale.
    please if in need of any of these products contact us for detailed information at guildfordbaitservices@gmail.com

7. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Need a pack and play for my new granddaughter who will make her appearance any day now