Lowes triples 10-12

Discussion in 'Money Matters' started by ljk, Sep 29, 2007.

1. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Of course I needed lot's of beer, cigs and other items that I didn't have a q-pon for = $140 :?

I quit. :lol:

2. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

So nobody wants these coupons??

3. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Can't get there, wish I could!!!

4. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I'm hearing the Clayton store is cleaned out............has anyone been this afternoon?

5. Debyan

Debyan Well-Known Member

I didn't get there til after 11 this morning and some things were already gone I still did well I went 2X and cost for both was $116 spent $26 not bad.

6. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Well, don't come to Apex. It's cleaned out of No Yolk Noodles, Lasagna and several other items I wanted :roll: :roll:
    Damn Apeckers :lol:

7. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Well, I decided to venture out and although they were out of several things I wanted (Toaster Strudels, Pillsbury Frozen Biscuits, New York & Pillsbury Frozen Garlic Bread and a few other things) I did pretty good! Spent $36, saved $57.95 w/coupons and Lowes Card. But that included Bounty paper towels, two bags of cat food, laundry detergent and a few other bigger ticket items. So I am quite pleased over all, will probably go back on Friday and hope they have re-stocked.

8. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Don't tell me that!! Sure enough, I will pack up my girls, get to the store, and half of the stuff I wanted will be gone because some greedy grabber needed 50 cans of Progresso.

Any news on the Timber Dr store? Or Progresso???

9. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

The Timber store was okay yesterday morning, only out of a few things, but they usually clean out pretty quick. You might want to call them and see if they've had a truck come in.

10. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

Timber Dr. was OK yesterday afternoon, they were re-stocking while I shopped. There was plenty of Progresso, and I only bought 3 jars! :lol:

ETA: oops, I think that was Prego, I'm prolly no help at all! Sorry.

11. brea7347

brea7347 Well-Known Member

I went to Timber Dr yesterday morning and only did 1 1/2 shops because I was pretty well stocked up already. The only thing they were out of that I wanted was No Yolks egg noodles. Everything else was pretty well stocked at 8:00 a.m. There could have been more No Yolks in the back, but I didn't ask anyone to check. Cleo, there was plenty of Progresso on the shelf and another stacked display in the aisle - I only took 2! :-D I got $80.42 worth for $12.75. But, I didn't buy any extras, only what was a good deal. I needed eggs, but Harris Teeter has them BOGO this week! Happy tripling everyone!!! :-D

12. Cleopatra

You did AWESOME!!

I got my Progesso and my Chunky Soup. There was PLENTY!! There were No Yolks, if you got down on your knees and looked for them on the back of the bottom shelf. The only thing I did not get was my garlic bread.... I hadn't shopped Timber Dr before, the staff were friendly and helpful.

13. Debyan

Debyan Well-Known Member

So that's where the No Yolks are. I should have went to my knees in the aisle and my prayer would have been answered. ;) or at least I would have seen them.

14. brea7347

brea7347 Well-Known Member

They must have restocked the No Yolks, cause I saw where they should have been on the bottom shelf and got down and looked and it was empty all the way back! That was yesterday morning. I always go to Timber Dr., never had a problem there and they are very coupon friendly! Sorry you didn't get your garlic bread Cleo. I heard they were getting a truck in tonight and will restock before morning, so you might try again.

15. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

i cannot wait till our new Lowe's Foods open:-D

16. Cleopatra

Actually, I was just getting into the fetal position because Thing One was driving me insane and I happened to see them while I was down there! :lol:

17. stonecold

stonecold Guest

I showed up at 7:00 am to pick up a few things. Lowe's was packed! That was scary

18. pkc789

pkc789 Well-Known Member

Around 11 AM this morning, Lowes in Knightdale was in good shape. They had everything I was looking for. I got about 30 items for $1.50!

19. Debyan

Debyan Well-Known Member

I am so jealous and at 11 am I would be wet my pants happy if I did that good :)

20. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

My total was right at $70 before coupons, etc and I paid just under $20. That included a squeaky toy for Lisa-Marie ($3) and a package of TP ($6).