Mastador

Discussion in 'Cat Dog' started by ServerSnapper, May 2, 2013.

1. C me Now BMM

C me Now BMM Well-Known Member

UES = boroughs of manhattan lol.

Actually he probably misspelled UAE,,

Last edited: May 7, 2013
  2. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

I did it on purpose. I do it out because it ****es them off.

3. Harvey

Harvey Well-Known Member

Riiiiight.

4. ServerSnapper

hålla sig till att vara en idiot. Detta är för vuxna.

5. ServerSnapper

Last edited: May 15, 2013
  6. ServerSnapper

7. Sdaanimal

Sdaanimal Well-Known Member

what a great picture! Have you ever posted any pictures of your pet on the WRAL Share page? Every week, they choose a "best picture of the week" based on viewers' votes, and feature one every morning on the early news (so I am told - I am not usually awake early enough to catch it). I have submitted pictures on there, and it's fun to see them there. A friend of mine told me she saw one of mine on the early news, too! I love looking at all the pictures people post; it makes my day to see so many pets so happy :hurray:

http://www.wral.com/share/

8. elims

elims Well-Known Member

That is a big, thick, dog ... he's awesome! What a loveable lug!

9. elims

elims Well-Known Member

I'm never up that early either (or if I am, I never think to watch), but I like flipping through the pictures on the webpage. It is neat to see all of the pampered pets .. all of the people in our area who consider their pets to be a part of their family!

10. ServerSnapper

[​IMG]

Everytime I am out in the front yard working this is what I see. He talks to me!! Just to get my attention.

11. ServerSnapper

12. ServerSnapper

Elims this is Roman. I figured he might remind you of someone...

[​IMG]

He only responds to commands in German. Took us a week to figure that out. lol My wife had just walked out the back door and he would stand there and wait until she walked back in.

Last edited: May 24, 2013
  13. elims

elims Well-Known Member

Love GSDs! Wish I had room for more of them. Have some recent pics of my boy, Logan .. just need to find which drive they're on.

14. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Actually, I do know -

Upper East Side

Old school Beastie Boys fan here lol

Sorry I don't keep 4042 up on my phone so I can follow you or your BS like you do. Truth is, this forum isn't even worth coming to anymore due to people like you. Anybody I want to talk to from here are on fb, or I have their email/phone number.

Back to the topic, I don't see where you addressed YOUR post about being in Afghanistan... AGAIN.

You're such a freaking liar and everybody knows it. How embarrassing for you. :oops: