Meet Our New Puppy!!

Discussion in 'Cat Dog' started by kdc1970, May 30, 2008.

1. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Thanks ya'll! If you could bottle and sell "cute" I'd make a mint off her!! :jester:

2. elims

elims Well-Known Member

I love it!! I've got a headache, but still have to smile at those puppy pics!!! Thanks!!

3. VivianS

VivianS Well-Known Member

I think she is just about the cutest thing I've ever seen! I would love to have a little dog to go along with our big one, I just think they would look so cute together! *hint hint*

4. Snuffleufogous

Snuffleufogous Well-Known Member

Now, you're making the SnuffDog jealous!

5. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

The second one she's like? "Who Me"?:lol:

Sooooo cute.

6. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

She's a mess!! Honestly, we laugh and say she doesn't even look like a real dog, she looks like a stuffed animal or something. Smart as a whip too, at only 9 weeks old. She's really confirming for me that mutts can be the best dogs.

7. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
    She is soooooooo cute!!!

you need to have a baby puppy shower. Best of luck with miss Molly!

8. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

All I keep thinking is...

Good Golly Miss Molly!!

She just has such a precious face!

9. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Well?? :mrgreen:

10. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    Well, we've had her for two weeks today, and so far so good. No major property damage due to teething and housetraining is going exceptionally well and her being crate trained for the night makes life SO much easier. I've called the folks we got her from to thank them for starting that process early. So all is good!!

And I've lost 7 pounds which I am sure is due to running up and down the stairs every hour or two to take her out, LOL. I should have gotten a dog a long time ago!!

11. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

there is my smile for today!

12. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

[​IMG]The pic above was taken last week, just had another vet appt yesterday, and the little chow hound is up to 7 pounds 10 oz, LOL. She's a hoot though, and she did really great while we were on vacation with her.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2008
  13. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I've had molly kisses!! neener neener neener... she is so precious and beautiful!!

14. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Thanks Tassy, I was pretty sure she was going to lick you to death, LOL.

15. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Will you quit posting these pictures, I am in love!

16. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I probably would have let her, she's so sweet!!

:)

When I left your house I went by Peekaboos and I got kisses from her Sammy too... by the time I got home, my cats didn't know what to think of all the strange doggie smells!!!

17. zookeeper

zookeeper Well-Known Member

That is one adorable puppy!:)

18. Rostrawberry

Rostrawberry Well-Known Member

aawww I know my girls would have fallen in love with her. Looks like a perfect size and all. How big will it get?

19. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Thanks ya'll! Ro, not sure how big she will be, since she's a mutt. Hoping less than 20 pounds, but time will tell! 8)

20. Rostrawberry

Rostrawberry Well-Known Member

I had e-mailed some of your pics to my DH at work. Move over wifey, he is in love...LOL

He wanted to know if there was anymore available and what the price range was....you can pm if you like.