Michael Jackson Is INNOCENT ! ! !

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by OneTalentedSista, Jun 13, 2005.

?

What Is Your Verdict About Michael Jackson?

1. INNOCENT

100.0%
  2. GUILTY

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. OneTalentedSista

OneTalentedSista Well-Known Member

It's OFFICIAL! Mike is INNOCENT on ALL 10 Counts ! If the white glove fits you must accquit ! :D

2. hhmom

hhmom Well-Known Member

Hes just another OJ. It just goes to show as long as you have money you can get by with ANYTHING.The only reason he got off was because the poor boys momwas crazy and not trustworthy.That has NOTHING to do with the fact that Michael Jackson is a Child Molester.How many grown men do YOU know sleep with little kids...Come on,wake up!

3. Oy Yayoy

Oy Yayoy Well-Known Member

If the condom doesn't fit, you must acquit!

Then again, it may be due to plastic surgery.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Well-Known Member

sorry, i know this is a little late on topic here but M.J. is guilty in my opinion....jacko the wacko with a sicko life!!! :roll: :x

5. zookeeper

zookeeper Well-Known Member

Now, Now, Michael Jackson is showing kindness towards many victims of Hurricane Katrina. He offered to take all of the young boys who are without homes to live at Neverland for as long as necessary.

6. OneTalentedSista

That's SO wrong!

7. Aglassnut

Aglassnut Well-Known Member

Here's a forty year old man that lets little boys sleep in the same bed as him. And it's not the "I've had a bad dream, can I sleep with you and mommy" thing. I'd also have to ask. "Where were the parents that allowed this to happen?" He's guilty, just like OJ's guilty. Nothing will ever change my mind of that.

8. Anonymous

He's gay!!

9. Pack'n'Noles

Pack'n'Noles Guest

what's wrong is that you shouldn't be allowed to use a photo of yourself as your avatar, especially in this case.

10. Anonymous

:shock:

11. jaloridon

jaloridon Well-Known Member

oh my!! THAT, friends, is funny. :shock:

12. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

and I'm a nun...NOT!

13. OneTalentedSista

Where te hell did that come from? I didn't hear NO complaints last night! I'd rather be a monkey than a ******* state fan.

14. zookeeper

zookeeper Well-Known Member

While I don't agree with you on MJ's innocence, I LOVE that monkey! Adorable!

15. Pack'n'Noles

Pack'n'Noles Guest

Of course you would... :roll:

16. SPED

SPED Well-Known Member

No, he was not innocent, he was found "not guilty". There is a difference. In his case, a BIG one.

17. Clif

Clif Guest

Its amazing how little people understand the law. I person is innocent until he (or she) is proven guilty in a court of law. Mr. Jackson was not proven guilty (to the satisfaction of the jury), ergo he was and is innocent.