Miss Pepper is gone

Discussion in 'Cat Dog' started by Sdaanimal, Dec 3, 2013.

1. Sdaanimal

Sdaanimal Well-Known Member

Our pack has lost a member; we are down to seven. Miss Pepper was having digestive problems, and when they xrayed for any blockage, they found cancer, which surprised everyone, as she was not exhibiting symptoms...yet. This kind of decision is never easy to make, and I am thankful that my beloved husband took a day off to be with us. She was such a good girl, right up to the end; she gave us kisses to let us know she loved us. Rescuing pets is so rewarding, but it is hard to say goodbye when the time comes. We know she had 7 more years with us that she would not have had -a happy life with a loving family. Our little black corgi is in your hands now, Lord. May she be pain free, and at peace.
    :'(

2. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

My heart goes out to you. I know how hard it is to loose a family member like that. I have lost my share in my life time. And I would like to think that they are really never gone as long as you keep them in your hearts and minds. And when they cross over they will be healthy but they will miss you as much as you miss them. They will be looking down upon you with a smile on their faces.

3. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

So sorry to hear that, she'll be waiting with doggie breath to see you at The Rainbow Bridge someday. Until then she'll be running and playing like a puppy!

:grouphug:

4. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I am so very sorry for your loss! Prayers for you and your family. :grouphug::grouphug:

5. elims

elims Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry for your pup Pepper. It creates a hole in our hearts that never completely gets refilled. Have faith that she's in a better place, where there is no pain or suffering or disease.

You were her angel, for rescuing her 7 years ago. Now she'll be one of your angels forever.

6. Sdaanimal

Sdaanimal Well-Known Member