Missing Baby Lisa

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Allioop, Oct 7, 2011.

1. granola acres mayor

granola acres mayor Well-Known Member

i would like to hear the Neighbors view on the whole thing, they are saying things about the dogs, honestly if i got up every time my neighbors dog barked i would just as well sit on the deck and watch his yard. and if the dogs where outside then the neighbor would know the dogs and know not to be afraid of them, i want so badly to know the " neighbors" story. Lisa's mom was drinking with the said nieghbor so the neighbor knew that dad was working overnight and where the cell phones where and that she could recieve calls not place them and when Lisa was put down to sleep and that Mom was " drunk" . i would really love to know the other sides of this story. i could be wrong but has anyone seen the Dad get upset? or hear any one interview other possibilities. I am in no means saying i think it is one person or another im just really curious.

2. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

It's funny you mention that, I have noticed that everytime he is on TV he looks like a deer caught in headlights. It's hard to tell what's going on with him.

3. granola acres mayor

does anyone have any updates on this case? please post!

4. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

5. granola acres mayor

6. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

me too. :cry:

7. elims

elims Well-Known Member

It's been a month, and still nothing...

Bad things should not happen to kids. :cry: