Missing child!

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Chimp, May 18, 2008.

1. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Not that interesting to me, that was the report that I saw. So basically you are arguing... Hoax vs Misunderstanding. OK, then. Why is the FBI involved if it is just a misunderstanding? I myself am leaning towards the child-custody theory, just so you know.

2. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I got interupted by my real life..............now back. No, I disagree with Kell too, but she isn't being a PITA (luv ya girlie!:mrgreen:). For what feels like the 5 thousandth time I've had to explain myself......................I was watching the live feed, a reporter asked him if it was a hoax, he said it was "a hoax..........or something like that." Again, I watched it LIVE, no editing later, no misquotes, no nothing. I know what he said, as sure as the sky is blue and the sun came up this morning. Believe it or don't, the sun will still come up tomorrow too. :beathorse:

3. twowaz2fal

twowaz2fal Well-Known Member

Kellbell's quote said this:

You'll notice that Kellbell's quote has Gillikin's words saying hoax, not muttering. You could see that for yourself on the live video as KDC and I have if you watched on WRAL. Others don't really care if the word was hoax or not, they still think she was in the wrong for what she did.

Love,
    your twit

4. Clif

Clif Guest

Oh, give it a rest. Saying muttering. He did not say it was a hoax but you said you distinctly heard him call it that HERE, then you back pedaled and said that he was baited into it HERE.

If you don't care whether or not it was called a hoax, then why the 7734 are you constantly coming back to that. I feel it's important, but apparently you don't. Fine, you go back to stringing your noose and just waiting for the next poor slob to set your "guilty before charged" sights on.

5. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

The video is still available on WRAL's web site. If Clif cared enough, he could find out for himself by listening to it when he gets home from work. Obviously, he would rather argue endlessly with people on a forum than spend any of his own time (as opposed to his employer's time) checking into it for himself.

6. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

exactly.

7. Cleopatra

Oh ****. I came in from outside an hour and a half ago, and forgot to bring my kids inside with me. Wait, they're in another country. Whew!

8. Clif

Clif Guest

Hey, news for you... It takes two to tango. I'm not arguing with myself. How about throwing a bit of that hatred at the twit?

I do wonder what the 7734 is mentally wrong with some of you that you are so quick to judge someone, then when I come along and say, "Hey wait, how about innocent until proven guilty," suddenly I'm the evil one who needs to be silenced.

You think it's acceptable to root on the haters because, well, you're really just sitting there at the keyboard. I mean you're not really going to personally do anything, and words typed on a computer screen don't hurt, do they?

I really, honestly, believe that some of you are just sick in the head. That's the only thing I can come up with. Civilized humans don't act like this.

9. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

Sounds like a simple misunderstanding to me. jk couldn't help myself. LMAO

The woman knew what she was doing. She mislead the police and most likely planned it out.I know maybe she just didn't speak good english and thought she told the police something else and thought they were all playing hide n seek instead of looking for her child . Maybe they will hurry it along and press charges and lock her up .

10. Cleopatra

I think it's time for you to take a break. There is nothing mentally deficient or sick in the head about the way these people feel.

Namaste.

11. Clif

Clif Guest

Nothing? How about the fact that they have absolutely no information on this series of events other than they know a woman reported a child missing and he was later found to be safe with family and now they want this woman locked up.

And you don't see anything wrong with that?

12. KDsGrandma

No hatred, just making an observation. Oh, and another observation: typing 7734 instead of hell is kind of junior high school.

13. Clif

Clif Guest

No, it's religious. My faith does not allow me to type it out.

But thanks for being deferential.

14. Cleopatra

Not really. The child was out of the country the whole time. I don't believe she was mistaken, unless SHE was mentally ill like you accuse others. IN that case, a psych eval would be in order before charges were filed (and charges have been filed in the past on similar situations - look at that runaway bride last year). Volunteers who did not even know these people spent their time and efforts looking for this child, our paid LEOs spent time looking for this child. A child who was not only never at the flea market, not even in Smithfield, not even in this country! What happens next time a child really does go missing? That might not hamper you or I from pulling up our sleeves and looking, but others might think it's another "cry wolf" job.

Mistaken, No.
    Hoax, Maybe.
    Deception, Maybe.
    Psychosis, Maybe.

Charges or Psych Evaluation, Definitely.

15. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

Wow...but you called me a *itch before ....and typed it out clearly! :mrgreen:

16. KDsGrandma

YW. I know some people's faith does not allow them to type out God, so they type G-d, but I hadn't heard the 7734 one before.

17. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

Me too! LOL that made me choke on my water !!!!!!!

18. Clif

Clif Guest

I couldn't (for the same reason you couldn't, because the filter would just change it to asterisks).

Be that as it may, though, it's not because that 7734 is a "four-letter word".

19. nevilock

nevilock Well-Known Member

God: "I keep feeling like he's done something wrong... but all i see is 7734. If only i was omnipotent. Oh wait thats right ... CLIF!!!!! I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE!!"

I've never understood the concept of avoiding swear words, its the intent behind them thats wrong.. the word is just a word. Whether you say "****" or "fudge" your intent is still clear.

20. Cleopatra

That's right Nev, thoughts are deeds.