Missing child!

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Chimp, May 18, 2008.

1. PoohBear

PoohBear Well-Known Member

I am curious, what religion will not allow you to type hell?

2. twowaz2fal

twowaz2fal Well-Known Member

Me too!!

I don't know what Lord you serve (or maybe I do) but most Christians would agree that your hatred toward me when I have done nothing to you would be as much of a sin than a four letter word.

Matt 5:44
    But I tell you: Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be sons of your Father in heaven

3. Clif

Clif Guest

Mine.

4. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

Well that explains a lot........

5. Clif

Clif Guest

No doubt you will believe what you want to believe no matter what I say.

Hatred? No. Animosity, yes. Remember, words mean things.

6. twowaz2fal

twowaz2fal Well-Known Member

I am still in awe that you think it's okay to call me these things but not to type Hell. I don't believe that you can have ill will toward me and love me at the same time.

BTW, I didn't backpedal when I said that Gillikin may have been baited into saying hoax, he chose that word over misunderstanding and said that it was def. not a misunderstanding. Either way he said it and that's what I have argued from the start.

7. Clif

Clif Guest

And yet two people have been agreeing with me.

8. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

WHO CARES??? We ALL know the woman lied and the kid is SAFE! Simple as that.
    You guys just give Clif more fuel for his fire. I realized this after my first couple of post on these forums......I mean come on peeps!!

9. nevilock

nevilock Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

^ is why you cannot beat clif. For every post you make, he has enough free time for 80,000 more. He's an absolutely desperate toolbag, and his entire ego comes from whoring on these forums. He will not concede defeat, because to do so would go against his self-love. I'm on his ignore list for pointing this out to him repetitively. The sooner you learn it, the sooner you can figure out that clif is about as hollow as he appears on these forums, and exactly how weak his arguments are, despite his assertiveness in trying to maintain them.

Clifs M.O.:
    1. Make broad statements, and put people in one or another category. They are locked in.
    2. Anything anyone says from these categories, applies to everyone else in the same category.
    3. Define logic as what you want it to be, involving any fallacy you see fit.
    4. If anyone addresses you directly using anything but your fallacious paradigm redirect them to your fallacy, and inform them that if they try to answer you without adhering to 3 THEY are in fact the illogical ones.
    5. In the event that your fallacious argument is met directly, following your specific paradigm:
      • Change your argument
      • Change your paradigm
    6. No matter what, on any topic, make sure everyone knows for sure that you are the one representing the high ground. You have the mastery of it, and everything thats holy, anyone against you is not good enough.

Just read over a few of his more contentious threads, and you'll see these exact patterns at work.

10. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

Too bad you're on his "IAP" list or he would be able to see his definition. I aspire to be there. One day, maybe... one day.

11. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Had a little time on my hands so I reread this thread. Fell on the floor when I read your post above, Cleo. What a sense of humor.

Not saying the thread's subject is funny but saying a person just cannot get much funnier on this one than that. Maybe it is just me...but that was good.

Sherry

12. nevilock

You will, young troll padawan. you will. especially if you follow his MO and bash him over the head with it. =P apparently, he really hates that.

13. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Thanks Sherry, I was hoping Clif would chuckle too! Guess not... ;)

14. nevilock

only jokes made by clif are funny to clif.

15. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

You mean Clif has jokes .......:confused:

:jester::jester:

16. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

just quote the post and if you're not on clif's ignore list he'll see it

17. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Nev... I was thinking the same thing.. if he's thinking it, whats the difference? Why not use the work "heck", then there is not even any intent to use the word hell. And.. junior h.s.-ish is right.. I remember showing friends that on the calculator in 7th grade.

18. Rostrawberry

Rostrawberry Well-Known Member

Back to the topic

Has anyone heard anymore about this case and if they know where the boy is.

19. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Still wondering about the dad and him being overseas. Anyone know if he is back and his role?

Sherry

20. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

Did you read the article from the N&O? I posted a link earlier in this epic thread, but you can find it by going to the N&O web site and searching on Davenport. Apparently, his job takes him to various parts of the world. I think he was in Viet Nam at the time all this happened. Haven't heard any more since then, though.

OK, I just went back to see if there were any further updates, and apparently not. Here's the story from 5/21, and here's the earlier one from the 5/20. And here's another from the 20th, and one from the 19th. And I think this is the first one.