"MORE GOOD NEWS" NOT!

Discussion in 'Jobs Network' started by ForeverFaithful, Dec 16, 2008.

1. monaco177

monaco177 Guest

My Christmas Wish,
    Pray for all who are experiencing hardship and suffering. All good things will come from Prayer and Faith. Be strong.

2. Sorry FF about your layoff.

I was just thinking. Webbie had opened a Meet The Candidates - Johnston County, NC and a Is the Media Affecting Children? maybe he can open a jobs networking group. One that we can post jobs we hear about or different web pages like www.dice.com and such.

and maybe helpful hints and such. The so called experts say the economy is just going to get worse for the next year or so. So I imagine some more of us may end up like FF and Cliff

3. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

BRS- That's a great idea. You should send Webbie a PM and make him aware of it. He's a pretty rational and accomodating guy.

4. ECAVE

ECAVE Well-Known Member

FF ....

Check your PMs.

ECAVE

5. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

A networking thing would be great! I am still waffling about what to do myself. Always good to keep your options open!

6. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

Great idea!!!

7. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

What a wonderful and thoughtful idea. Hope Webbie does it and has a place to post a resume' without address, telephone number, etc. so fellow 4042ers can help network with more information on others.

4042ers are just the greatest!
    Sherry

8. Abdulina

Abdulina Well-Known Member

AWESOME IDEA!!!! Yes, unfortunately, there will be many of us affected by this economy. But this idea is excellent. Nice thinking BRS.

Good luck to everyone on the job hunt.

Stephanie--mom to 7

9. Webmaster

Webmaster Administrator

Great idea! We are working to set this up and will have it available soon. 8)

10. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

As my teen used to say...You are the Bomb!

Sherry

11. bostonredhead

bostonredhead Well-Known Member

This seems pretty interesting: Conference center coordinator
    www.claytonnc.org/Residents/HR_JobVacancies.aspx

My contract at a bank is up on 12/31 and won't be renewed, so I feel your pain. If anyone knows of a mid-level corp. communications/writing position, please let me know!

12. bostonredhead

bostonredhead Well-Known Member