music awards/Kanye West....jerk!

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by bandmom, Sep 14, 2009.

1. nevilock

nevilock Well-Known Member

*****. Nice.

edit:
    That was supposed to be laughing my ****ing *** off.

I still don't understand why the filter chops off acronyms that include filtered words.

2. seabee

seabee Guest

Hey that was Hilliary.... undercover of course.... I mean did you see the tail on that thing.... Huge.....

3. Mr.X

Mr.X Well-Known Member

In the great scheme of things.....Who cares what these pampered, divas do?

2nd....I have no idea who these people even are

4. MamaApe

MamaApe Well-Known Member

It was a FRAGGLE ROCK!!!

5. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

haven't read all the posts but saw this on the news this am and good grief, K West - classless and Beyonce - the classy woman she has grown into.

6. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

yeah, now we'll get to hear all about "poor kanye" and the littany of "personal problems" he has that lead up to his "out of character outburst" yadda yadda yadda. within 6 months he'll be on a barbara walters special talking all about his poor self, and the introspection he's gone through for the last few weeks...

7. seabee

seabee Guest

Hey Obama.... :cheers::cheers:

hit the nail on the head this time.... called the idiot a Jackass....:cheers:

8. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I saw that. He was squirming big time. Jerk.

9. GarnerGirl2000

GarnerGirl2000 Well-Known Member

If I was Taylor Swift I think I would of popped him in the head with that moon man award! What a fool!!! And as far as Lady GaGa, someone told me that she/he was a hermaphrodite?!?!?!?

10. seabee

seabee Guest

What??? She likes doing a hermit crab.... :jester:

11. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

12. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Nah...that means she is her own best friend.

:jester:

13. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

That is Lady Ga Ga...........AKA Lady Guy Guy

14. nevilock

nevilock Well-Known Member

15. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Yep....even saw his appearance on the Red Carpet and knew the guy has no class. Groups from the 60s and 70s never acted like fools cuz they were not allowed on television.....:lol:

Sherry

16. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

On Jay Leno last night he said he was going to "take a break" for a while. But it could be like Jay Z's retirement.........He retired for a year or so and came back.

What I find funny is Kayne West is OWNED by Jay Z. Jay Z added him to his record label.
    Jay Z is married to Beyonce.........maybe he was just trying to score "brownie Points"....

17. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Maybe Oprah will do a two day interview to get his career back on track. :mrgreen::jester::mrgreen:

Sherry

18. rjfields

rjfields Well-Known Member

Obama called him a jackass....... I finally found a talking point that I and the President can agree on

19. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

:iagree:

20. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

I'd recorded Leno Mon night to see what Kanye would say about the situation. Watched it last night and I still don't think he did a very good job of apologizing, it was still all about him! Says he'd like to do anything he could to help Taylor be a success .....news flash!! she don't need your help DA! :lol: And his performance w/ Jay-z and Rhianna.....WTH???? :ack: