My 16 yr old got mugged this afternoon...

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by blusdrmr, Apr 29, 2009.

1. granola acres mayor

granola acres mayor Well-Known Member

The officer is crazy! stuff like this happens here far more that any one would like to believe. any way your boy is in my prayers, as well as your family. i pass there every day 2 or 3 times a day i will definitly be keeping an eye out.

2. granola acres mayor

that is one of the nicest things any one could do. Kuddos to you redtang.

3. VolleyGirl

VolleyGirl Guest

:iagree: I think anyone interested in finding a Karate place for their kids or themselves should PM him to find out where he is located. Sounds like good people to me. :cheers:

4. granola acres mayor

I think I will take that advice and do it myself. pming him now.

5. evnchris

evnchris Well-Known Member

I drive by DanceArt on the way home from work everyday...I'll keep my eyes peeled...come to think about it though I always tend to see people 'wandering' on Cleveland Road between DanceArt and that new Dollar General they built...seems odd to me but then again I'm sort of new to the area.

Also my fiance teaches Chuong Nhu (he's a black belt) if anyone wants any information, feel free to PM me! :)

6. CakePrincess

CakePrincess Well-Known Member

I think you should take your son to any schools who has yearbooks and see if he can find someone look familiar in the book. That should help to speed up arrest them. My prayer for you and your family for protection and peace.

7. Debyan

Debyan Well-Known Member

have noticed that there are police back around the telephone line behind the dance studio tonight wonder if it has anything to do with your son's mugging. My daughter lives in this area, Hope your son is doing well it is so scary that they had a gun!

8. VolleyGirl

VolleyGirl Guest

Maybe they are just having more of a presence to ward off any other attacks...at least i hope so!

9. blusdrmr

blusdrmr Well-Known Member

Thanks to you all and for the info via PM's.

I will talk to my son about the karate. He might like that.

He did, however, get upset with my wife and I for doing our own "investigating". He is a bit embarrassed as you might imagine, being a teenager.

As for the police back around the dance studio, yes, that is why they were there.

My son did go to school today. He did not want to but we thought it best to send him. We did, however, call the principal and talk to her about it and let her know all of the information we had. She informed the officer on duty at the school and he had our son into his office following up on it. He goes to WJHS. He will have tomorrow to stay home and rest. Since these idiots beat him, they broke his braces that he just had adjusted yesterday. He has another appointment in the morning to get them repaired. He is pretty bruised and more of a bruised ego than anything else (what can you say...he is a teenage boy) so the karate workouts might be good for him. Thanks, again.

Thanks to you all. Together we can rid this area of thugs like this if we work together. Never in a million years did I think this would happen around here, especially to one of my own. We moved here from Knightdale to get away from the thugs.

10. carolinasun

carolinasun Well-Known Member

THIS EVENING CLAYTON POLICE CHASED 4 YOUNG PEOPLE FROM CLAYTON TO RALEIGH. THEY APPREHENDED 3 AND HAVE THEM IN CUSTODY AND 1 IS STILL ON THE RUN, THEY ARE SIMILAR IN DISCRIPTION TO THE SUSPECTS YOU SPOKE ABOUT. CHANNEL 11 NEWS HOLICOPTER WAS ABLE TO CATCH THE WHOLE CHASE, THEY MUST HAVE DONE SOMETHING IN CLAYTON TO MAKE THE CLAYTON POLICE CHASE THEM. THIS TOOK PLACE AT 6:45 P.M.
    I HOPE THEY CATCH THE GROUP THAT DID THIS TO YOUR SON, I'M SURE THEY WILL BE ON THE LOOKOUT, UNTIL THEY DO KEEP HIM SAFE.

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT YOU AND
    YOURS!!!

11. VolleyGirl

VolleyGirl Guest

My husband was involved with this chase tonight once it got into Southeast Raleigh. I wondered myself if this might be the same group since they were in a group and doing armed robbery.

12. Melynda

Melynda Well-Known Member

13. mayday

mayday Well-Known Member

I'm late in the game here...but hope your son is doing okay. He and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

14. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

My heart goes out to you and your son:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

15. momof3grls

momof3grls Well-Known Member

Last edited: Sep 11, 2009
  16. blusdrmr

blusdrmr Well-Known Member

Hard to tell from that video. It's too far away to get a good look at them. Besides, he said they had ski masks on when they robbed him.

17. redtangsoo

redtangsoo Well-Known Member

Let him know nobody will know but me, visit the website for info on classes, and about what I teach, and my bio. www.redtangsoodo.com and we have teenage girls in class too:jester:,

Also let him know I was jumped long ago by 6 youths same as he was, I was jumped in a bathroom at an amusement park,while otherwise occupied, hit in the face with a piece of 2x4, and pummeled, they didn't get any money, I fought back and I chased them throught the park, they probly ran cuz I looked scary with all that blood from the cut around my eye, not cuz I was so tough, LOL took a micro surgeon more than 30 stiitches to fix it

Last edited: May 1, 2009
  18. VivianS

VivianS Well-Known Member

According to ABC 11 news, they attempted or succeeded in robbing a home in the trailer park across from West Clayton Elementary. The police chased them through downtown Clayton, onto 70 and into Raleigh.
    I wondered too if they were the same ones that attacked Blus' son.

19. VivianS

VivianS Well-Known Member

20. Debyan

Debyan Well-Known Member

I hope they were the same guys that hurt your son, even though there were only 4 this time, have you in my prayers.