My secret revealed

Discussion in 'Cat Dog' started by ready2cmyKing, Dec 2, 2004.

1. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

[/quote]

I wrote this quote. I must admit, I was trying to rattle their cages a little when I did it. :twisted: (Actually, my sweet dog is still enjoying her intact vocal cords - she isn't much of a barker.) I wrote it thinking the person who gave me quite a tongue lashing for keeping a dog outside would go balastic over such blatant animal abuse. I was SHOCKED :shock: when MANY days went by before anyone responded to it.

I just can't figure this group out. :? They are upset over how animals are euthanized but they (or at least one) don't want you to rescue an animal if it has to live outside. The scream about silly little pictures being animal abuse but they don't respond to someone saying a dog's vocal cords were removed. What gives? :roll:

OOOOh, I got to use 4, no make that 5, emoticons in this one post! :D

2. wolfcub

wolfcub Well-Known Member

I am curious, do you feel it is acceptable to leave your dog outside all day if it barks non-stop?

3. chuck

chuck Well-Known Member

Be careful, with questions like that, this forum may actually be used for what was intended.....

4. ready2cmyKing

Absolutely not. I just said, my dog isn't much of a barker. She normally only barks if, 1) someone comes into our yard, or 2) the UPS truck goes by. BUT, if she were a barker she would either learn to control herself (anti-bark collar) or she wouldn't be my dog anymore. Barking dogs are one of my biggest pet peeves - no pun intended - and I wouldn't subject my neighbors to something that bothers me.

5. wolfcub

wolfcub Well-Known Member

Okay...No offense meant...I have this situation in my neoghborhood before and it just amazes me how many people think it is okay to leave a dog out all times of the day while they bark there heads off non-stop.

Also, it amazes me how people feel it is acceptable behavior to walk thier dog in the neighborhood and let the dog defecate in a neighbor's yard and just leave it there like it is not thier problem. This shows a total lack of repect for your neighbor and is wrong.

DISCLAIMER: I am not talking about any soecific neighborhood in the 4042 area, just a neighgborhood I previously lived in.

6. ready2cmyKing

No offense taken. :)