My son's bottle tree on permanent exhibit at the Museum of History

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Wayne Stollings, Jul 21, 2017.

1. Wayne Stollings

Wayne Stollings Well-Known Member

2. DWK

DWK Well-Known Member

I also like these whimsical sculptures he does that I found on his website. I have to say that I’m envious of his large workshop! 39EFDCE1-7304-498C-9BD9-0D5658DA30C1.jpeg F715E55F-43DE-4BB7-9BE7-8F2CC6CE300E.jpeg

Last edited: Feb 8, 2020
    Sherry A. likes this.
  3. Wayne Stollings

His workshop is in the building where my laboratory is located. A perk associated with working for family for him. He is wanting to set up a workshop at the house he just finished building so he can work without travel delay. I bought him a military semi-trailer with lights and a power connection for his storage area.

Sherry A. and DWK like this.
  4. poppin cork

poppin cork Well-Known Member

Very talented young man wayne. I love his work. Be proud pops.

Sherry A., Hught and DWK like this.
  5. Wayne Stollings

Thanks, I am very proud of him and his work, thus this thread.

Sherry A. and Hught like this.
  6. High Plains Drifter

High Plains Drifter Well-Known Member

Dr dunce handles that many bottles before lunch.

7. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Uncalled for

8. High Plains Drifter

Agree...he needs help

9. Wayne Stollings

Again, uncalled for .....

Sherry A. likes this.
  10. DWK

DWK Well-Known Member

6D5E9D96-02F4-4C80-8977-34407750B077.jpeg

Sherry A., Hught and Wayne Stollings like this.
  11. High Plains Drifter

Lololololol...weren't you the genius bitching about Wal Mart a few months back?

12. DWK

DWK Well-Known Member

Well, it looks as if General MacArthur has once again woken up on the wrong side of the bed, and so early on a such a blessed Saturday morning as this! If you are referring to the discussion that we had here about the Walmart parking lot attracting all sorts of nefarious goings-on, and my comment about the out-of-control mother there slapping the bejesus out of her toddler in public, well yes, then you would be correct on that part. Call me crazy, but I just don’t find that witnessing these sorts of things at Walmart or anywhere else, is at all conducive to a pleasant shopping experience. Now, exactly what your comment has to do with this nice thread here about a talented, young man getting recognized for his sculpture work, I’m not certain. But I would certainly recommend that the next time you wake up on the wrong side of the bed, that you will be careful not to hit your fool head square on the drywall, so as to render yourself senseless before you start posting this sort of dribbling pabulum.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2020
    Wayne Stollings likes this.
  13. DWK

DWK Well-Known Member

62B2CABB-D7D3-424E-B291-872467300FA9.jpeg

Wayne Stollings and Hught like this.
  14. Wayne Stollings

Bless his heart he has issues with civility and comprehension.... in that order.

DWK and Hught like this.
  15. DWK

DWK Well-Known Member

3A57A3D8-B168-4A5B-BFEC-492DFFE818E3.jpeg

16. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

Saturday,, I do believe.

17. DWK

DWK Well-Known Member

7B0FB7BB-3A11-45E7-8CCC-ADF2336AD9FD.jpeg

Last edited: Feb 15, 2020
  18. DWK

DWK Well-Known Member

19. High Plains Drifter

Did you sit around all day waiting for a reply?

And for the record, the Wal Mart story I remember had something to do with their employees... but honestly I remember the whining more than the subject.

20. DWK

DWK Well-Known Member

Nice try, but as I’ve spent the majority of my life as a working class person, like most folks on here, I don’t have any issue whatsoever with Walmart employees, or any employee working out there today. As a matter of fact, as I remember it, most of the discussion here that included Walmart concerned their recent automation conversion efforts that sadly, may lead to employee displacement in the coming years. I believe that was the actual focus of that particular thread. The other posts concerned my personal experiences shopping there where I’ve witnessed some disturbing incidents in the store and especially in the parking lot, which doesn’t make for pleasant shopping, but has nothing to do with the integrity of Walmart employees. Anybody who works for Walmart, from the floor managers to the cashiers, works very hard, that’s for sure. I’m sorry that your chosen responses here seem limited to lame, personal attacks on a thread originally meant to celebrate the talented son of your neighbor.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2020