My son's bottle tree on permanent exhibit at the Museum of History

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Wayne Stollings, Jul 21, 2017.

1. DWK

DWK Well-Known Member

I didn’t write this specifically for General Honey Tarts, as he seems to believe. I wrote this for anybody out there who may believe that creativity is of little value in the world, or are threatened by it because of some stereotype.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2020
    Wayne Stollings likes this.
  2. DWK

DWK Well-Known Member

Last edited: Feb 18, 2020
  3. DWK

DWK Well-Known Member

Google is a friend for fact-finding, but doesn’t help you with creative synthesis and logic.

Wayne Stollings and poppin cork like this.
  4. poppin cork

poppin cork Well-Known Member

True dat. Just jerkin your chain a bit. I love me some art work of about any kind. Its a shame most artists cant make a living doing what they are good at and what the love to do.

DWK and Wayne Stollings like this.
  5. DWK

DWK Well-Known Member

Getting back to the original discussion, here are more drawings from children designing the cars of tomorrow from a Toyota contest. Some of them have even included detailed descriptions of the problems that the vehicle design would solve.

585DC60C-4887-411F-81B6-9E03605B2BF1.jpeg F0D416D3-CC60-40D7-8E27-788F1E90087D.jpeg

6. Wayne Stollings

Wayne Stollings Well-Known Member

Of course not, but some folks think it is all about them and their beliefs and anything else goes way above their heads.

7. DWK

DWK Well-Known Member

Yeah, I agree. I don’t get General Honey Tarts or BuzzmyPorta-Potty either, but I figure they’re probably bitter about something. That’s usually how it goes when folks rant and rave and lash out for no real reason.

Wayne Stollings and Hught like this.
  8. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

Bitter ?? Me ??? Lol not one iota,, rant & rave & lash out ??? Mmm,, not quite sure how you get all that out of my post?? Very far from the truth.
    You can continue on though. Just saying.

9. DWK

DWK Well-Known Member

Your posts, and General Honey Tart’s, are almost always consistently rude and usually have nothing to do with the topic at hand. I notice this, as do others here. Of course, if I am wrong, if you believe that you have been the “perfect gentlemen” here, who has an informed opinion regarding a relevant topic, then please, by all means, post something of interest in a civil manner. I doubt that you can.

10. BuzzMyMonkey

Mmm,,, so now you speak for others here?? Interesting,,, I stand by my comment to you and your misguided perception.
    A perfect gentleman ??? Now I know you’re a little off kilter. As you are ranting on here I find it amusing that you try and call others out as you’re doing that same thing. I never claimed to be perfect never will claim to be perfect. You should do a better job picking your words while trying to make some sort of point. I’m done with you on this now, so take the opportunity to have the last word and get your righteousness back on track, which I doubt you can. Buh bye,,, take care now.

11. DWK

DWK Well-Known Member

It’s just as I thought. You can’t contribute anything the least bit positive or interesting on here because you’re not capable of it.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2020
    Wayne Stollings likes this.
  12. poppin cork

poppin cork Well-Known Member

It usually doesn't help ones case to be non civil when asking for civility. JMO

BuzzMyMonkey likes this.
  13. DWK

DWK Well-Known Member

I don’t think that simply pointing out an obvious fact is being “uncivil”. If you’d like, I can repost dozens of incidences where these two posters have rudely interrupted a neighborly discussion. That’s all they do. And I’d like to see a post where they were able to have a decent discussion about anything without jumping on to instigate by bullying someone. Let’s face it, they’re just incredibly boring trolls who like to disrupt, and they’re pretty much a dime a dozen out there. And they’re so predictable at this point that you could post a nice recipe for your grandma’s chocolate chip cookies on here and they’d probably mock the cookies, your grandma, and bully the person who posted it. It is what it is, but mostly it’s very boring.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2020
    Hught and Wayne Stollings like this.
  14. BuzzMyMonkey

It/she proves your point. Not overly surprised though. I should rarely be lumped together with Drifter, some don’t see clear enough to realize this though.

15. DWK

DWK Well-Known Member

16. High Plains Drifter

High Plains Drifter Well-Known Member

Lolololol...you are hurling personal attacks over others posting personal attacks.

Are you related to Wayne-My Friend?

17. DWK

DWK Well-Known Member

God Bless and long live American Creativity and Invention! From NASCAR to NASA, we are amazing!

F0A77881-486E-42E9-99BB-D265805DAFDC.jpeg

Last edited: Feb 20, 2020
    Wayne Stollings and Hught like this.
  18. High Plains Drifter

High Plains Drifter Well-Known Member

19. Wayne Stollings

Wayne Stollings Well-Known Member

Why do you hate America so much?

Hught likes this.