NEED A GOOD HOME...PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Cat Dog' started by hhmom, Jan 9, 2005.

1. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Tangy, you're silly.....lol

:lol:

2. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

Man, just when the Niko board FINALLY got some action too!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Well-Known Member

I have been in a silly mood today, Jennifer. Gotta go for now though, got to get my nails done.

4. JenniferK

Okay, so here's a question for you...

We're hearing so much about the Tsunami disaster and efforts to help the folks over there. I wonder if there are any animal organizations trying to help the animals. I'm sure there are tons of animals wondering around lost from their families. And yes, I know this sounds silly compared to the loss of life over there, but I'm truly curious.

5. Anonymous

yes there is. hang on and i'll try to find that link for you.

6. Anonymous

7. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

You can't type in my name or my number the initials are just soooo.... stupid! Everyone on this board knows who these 2 are and they just want to pick a fight with everyone. Especially me, you know the cute, perky blonde who has a "great relationship" with someone else. They are just jealous because I get to do certain things and they can't because they are NUTS. And no that is not slander b/c I didn't say who these 2 were. If they were so concerned about the shelter animals they would be on the phone with the shelter right now to get the black flat coat retreiver who only has a few days left there. Anyway, gotta meet up with an old friend for a beverage! Have a great evening.

8. harleygirl

Maybe I should have been a PI, or maybe I have ESP? Who knows. We all knew you were on here as "guest" anyway, you were fooling no one. We hope your new board is exactly what you want it to be A BASHING BOARD! And yes I will be there, I am registered. But only to post the JC pets, your stupid childish comments deserve less than a reply. We will miss you ...... NOT!!!!!!!! :twisted:

9. The Light

The Light Well-Known Member

I have several emails from a person from CANADA who wanted to adopt the flat-coated retreiver, and they contacted the shelter many times, with no response. This person was willing to pay transport to Canada. I could copy and paste the emails if you like. Those petfinder pictures have been sent all over the country, so it would help to keep them updated more than once every five weeks. As for myself, when I do not have room for more animals, I place FREE classified ads for people who need to place their dogs and cats into new homes. You do not know me, so STOP saying that I do not do anything. If you continue this, I will sue you for slander. Got it, blondie?

I am not sure why I have not heard back about this cocker spaniel. The first post says that this is HHmom's dog. When I offered to take it, she says it is not her dog but her neighbor's dog, and she really does not want to get rid of it. What is going on?

10. The Light

She does not have to know me to slander me. She has used my name and spread lie after lie, defamous comments. Don't you think she should have at least met me first?

11. JenniferK

I could say the same thing about some of the postings that have contained my name.

12. harleygirl

K, first of all I just took over the PetFinder pics last week, so get off my ******* back about the PetFinder bullshit. I sent the pics to The Cleveland Post, 2 Kenly papers and 4042.com (Thanks Webbie). Who ever wants the flat coat retreiver needs to call me directly at 919-796-5284. You can send 400 million e-mails if you like. I could give a rats ass but someone needs to take this dog. I will bring it home with me and talk directly to the person in Canada who wants to adopt it. Or anyone else for that matter. I would be more than happy to take him to RDU to catch a plane to his forever home. I am not in a position (no fenced in yard, old mix Chow, deaf cat etc..) to take any animals in at this time. I do not have time for them nor do I have the room. That is no way to treat an animal just to save it from the shelter. This is a great dog, kinda big, so he does not need to be in a home with small kids. He is raring to go. He has been cooped up for a little while. He has been at the shelter for a while and needs a home ASAP! BTW, quit calling me blondie, my hair color is red now. How about call me RED? Sue me? Are you crazy? Come on, you know as well as I do that we both want to get more animals adopted out of the shelter, so drop the high and mighty BS. 919-796-5284 is my cell number and is on till I go to bed which is about 10pm. You have my number already to contact if you knew someone who was interested.

13. chuck

chuck Well-Known Member

I wish someone would just turn off the light. For christ's sake, we're trying to preserve some electricity here!!

14. The Light

No one needs to call you...you do not work for the shelter. This person has called them and left messages, no reply. I will have her try again, or go and get the dog myself if they will let me. Why would anyone have to contact you? By the way, you have my number too. The next time you have a gripe with me, don't post it here. Oh, but don't call me either. Just let it fester.

15. The Light

By the way, MY hair color is natural. I think you're jealous.

16. harleygirl

You just don't get it do you? I am very aware that I do not work at the shelter and never claimed to. My number is there for anyone to call about the dog, you know to help? The person did not get a response from the shelter, so why not give her an alternate number? Anyway, the dog has a couple of days left, you may want to go get it and quit your ******* bitching already.

Only in your wildest dreams would I ever be jealous of you. You take everything so seriously, you constantly argue with everyone on the board, and you can only attack me or anyone else for that matter to make yourself feel better. You may want to get out of your home a little more often and experience life. Take a vacation or something. There's more to life than trying to save all the dogs and cats, you know they all can't be saved.

I will not justify to you or anyone else what I do. I know my efforts are paying off at the shelter and you can't take that feeling away from me, no matter how hard you may try. You have my number. Your stupid posts do not deserve one glance from me. Have a great life.

I'll be the bigger person here.... leaving on a high note.....

17. tawiii

tawiii Guest

:?: Is this a put down? I don't get it.

18. David

David Well-Known Member

Better be nice to the king. or she alledgedly might start calling advertisers, and making back handed jabs at the county manager again.

I thought somebody said they weren't going to post here again.

Good Luck on the dog, I have a Lab and would love to take her but we are renting for another 6-8 months and it is costing us a fortune just to have ours.

19. The Light

To David: Backhanded jabs at the county manager? That was Chuck. Do not make false accusations about me anymore.

To Ms. Lewis: I received a forwarded email this morning in which you accuse me of taking down the NCAA board to hurt the animals. Why would I do that? The board is being upgraded to a more powerful server, and they will have it right back up. But as usual, you jump to conclusions and make accusations without facts. I have warned you not to run my name down anymore, and you just won't stop. And you say that I am immature? For defending myself? Maybe you forget how you and your friends spent the day on Sunday...attacking me while I was in church and with my family. Nice job.

I will say this once more. No more defamous remarks from you, or you will hear from an attorney. Be very careful. Someone close to you is repeating your comments to me. I have a strong case for slander.

20. JenniferK

Just a friendly piece of advice here, for anyone who cares to listen.

Slander is a hard thing to prove, and according to my attorney, will only hold up if you can prove a monetary loss because of it (ie-someone gets you fired from your job, etc). Also, hersay is not admissable as evidence, and remarks made on public discussion boards are hard to use, although under the correct cirmcumstances can be (ie-you can get a judge to sign an order forcing the webmaster to give up IP #'s, and can prove that the person you are accusing had exclusive use of that IP number and made those comments).

Now, I'm not aiming this at anyone, I am just sharing with you what my attorney told me when I contacted him about some remarks that were made about me, and an email that was sent to my employer.

From an onlookers point of view, it looks to me that both of you want to accomplish the same thing, but for whatever reason won't/can't/don't want to work together to do it, and have turned this into a "i hate you, you blankety blank blank blank" contest.

Can't we all just get along?