NEED A GOOD HOME...PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Cat Dog' started by hhmom, Jan 9, 2005.

1. chuck

chuck Well-Known Member

I've been reading all of this and I can't seem to find The Way and The Truth. Surely The Light can't function without them. It appears she's trying however.

2. David

David Well-Known Member

You have Ka-ka. Bring your mouthpiece on. Like I said I have infinitely more experience in this area (Internet litigation) than probably your Piece of **** attorney. Come on, I am going to make a lot of money.

You have nothing accept "alledgedly" "supposedly" and some opinion where I said you are a mean spirited, agenda driven windbag. Oh and an actless christian. There take that to your attorney and if he is worth anything he will tell you, I can say I think you are a slovenly, low moraled piece of gutter trash as long as I don't fabricate anything.

Then there is the monetary damage, which you must prove.

Good Luck, I still think you over flatulent, malcontent.

3. The Light

The Light Well-Known Member

You are making fools of yoursleves. Accusing me of calling names, with comments like that. If it were true that no one can be sued, and they can say whatever they want about anyone, then why are you continuing to bash me for my opinions? You defend the remarks made by Chuck about the county manager and Ernie. Then you blast me for simple facts. I do not wish to come back to this board, but if you continue your bashing, I will defend myself. I have work to do. Goodbye.

4. David

David Well-Known Member

Don't let the door hit ya, where the good lord split ya.

This is what the 3rd or 4th time you quit???

Will you be calling the advertisers?

Buh bye

What name is next?

5. Animal lover

Animal lover Well-Known Member

Cast of characters

Is The Light actually Adoptadog reincarnate? And who is the Strawberry fruit?

6. The Light

The Light Well-Known Member

Max

I adopted Max, the cocker spaniel that this thread was started about, and he is doing very well...very spoiled! I normally rescue dogs to help them find new homes, but Max is staying. He's a real sweetheart. It's a shame that no one else could take him.

And yes, I was adoptadog.

Michele