Need reviews of my latest book...

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by cbsuggs, Sep 27, 2016.

1. cbsuggs

cbsuggs Member

Hi, my name is Byron Suggs. I'm an author, born and raised in Johnston county, and I released my latest mystery/thriller back March of this year. I'm looking for a few local folks that might be interested in reading my ebook for free in return for a review on Amazon. Let me know if you are and I can gift the book to you for download. The title is COLD CURRENTS and it takes place in and around Clayton, NC. Thanks!
    kindlefire_600x1024sm.png

2. MommyMo1011

MommyMo1011 Member

I'd love to read it! I'm a huge reader and always love a new story!

cbsuggs and Auxie like this.
  3. jesse82nc

jesse82nc Well-Known Member

I sent a message to my dad, as he has a Kindle and is an avid reader of mystery genre books. I'll let you know if he is interested.

cbsuggs likes this.
  4. ImTheNormal0ne

ImTheNormal0ne Well-Known Member

i would be interested

cbsuggs likes this.
  5. Cildara

Cildara New Member

I'd love too, I'm a huge thriller fan.

cbsuggs likes this.
  6. ARedhead

ARedhead Well-Known Member

I'd love to read it.

cbsuggs likes this.
  7. cbsuggs

cbsuggs Member

Hi,
    Thanks for the interest in my book! All I need is a valid email address to complete the gifting process on Amazon. You can message me direct if you want. Have a great day!

8. cbsuggs

cbsuggs Member

Hi ImTheNormalOne
    Thanks for the interest in my book! I just need a valid email address to complete the gifting process on Amazon. Message it to me direct if you want. Have a great day!

9. cbsuggs

cbsuggs Member

Hi Cildara,
    Thanks for responding! I'll just need a valid email address to complete the gifting process on Amazon. You can send it via DM if you want. Have a great day!

10. ImTheNormal0ne

ImTheNormal0ne Well-Known Member

imthenormal0ne@aol.com

cbsuggs likes this.
  11. cbsuggs

cbsuggs Member

Hi ARedhead!

Thanks for the interest! I just need a valid email address to complete the gifting process on Amazon. Message it to me direct if you want. Have a great day!

Last edited: Oct 14, 2016
  12. cbsuggs

cbsuggs Member