New JoCo and Area Restaurants

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by DWK, May 20, 2021.

1. Smithers

Smithers Well-Known Member

That picture was from Google Maps (note the floating blue icons) to show the location I was talking about, when I started suspecting we weren't talking about the same location. Being Google Maps, it's an old picture. But the Donut Daily sign has been up and lit for quite a while now. I feel like it's been 6+ months now.

BuzzMyMonkey likes this.
  2. DWK

DWK Well-Known Member

Well, that explains that picture without the sign outside then. Thanks. Could be a business that was started, but never got off the ground due to the pandemic.

3. jesse82nc

jesse82nc Well-Known Member

The sign there has been up for at least 6 months now. There was some work going on about 6 months ago, then they put paper up on the windows and you couldn't see inside. I heard they have a site in Cary somewhere, and this is owned by the brother of the owner of that location.

4. DWK

DWK Well-Known Member

Crawford’s Cookshop on Main Street Clayton is running over their original summer opening date, but a contractor I spoke to today said they should be finished with the interior in about 3 weeks. Exterior seating area looks great and should be a nice place to enjoy a late dinner.
    90EC4283-BF6E-43E7-8F33-03DE2CC2722E.jpeg 5809D2D6-8FFD-44F6-B99B-E23B802722E7.jpeg

5. jesse82nc

markfnc, lgb0250, DWK and 1 other person like this.
  6. markfnc

markfnc Well-Known Member

The people that work there are very nice. The donuts are fantastic.

7. jesse82nc

markfnc and NOT WOKE like this.