New Kohls

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Sporadic2000, Sep 10, 2008.

1. momof3grls

momof3grls Well-Known Member

Netflix has a great new program that feeds over the internet for a flat monthly fee. Thus, endless movies on demand whenever you want, and no late fees or empty shelves or drives to Blockbuster in the rain. How can you beat that, I ask?!

2. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Luv me some Netflicks - no late fees, no having to go get it or returns :hurray:

3. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

my new "omg I cant live without how did I survive before" is the 'redbox' movies....new releases for ONE DOLLAR :mrgreen:

4. blessed2adopt2

blessed2adopt2 Well-Known Member

You can. A friend of mine works there from like 10pm to 2am a few nights a month just for the discount. Of course, she works more during the holidays. She says it's for the discount and she can see what's coming on the floor before anyone else.

5. littlemrsb_nc

littlemrsb_nc Active Member

I am actually a netflix member but on those 'special occasions' when I'm really wanting specific movie and I end up getting one 5th down on my list I'll end up just going to Blockbuster and renting it instead of waiting for them to send it to me. Where is the closest Red Box to 40/42?

6. KellBell

I use the Harris Teeter at 401/ten ten

oh, and there is one at the new walmart in Garner too

7. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

I only do Netflix during winter months, when we/kids can't go out as much. Did love it though! Parents used redbox where they used to live, was a neat concept, but didn't seem to be much of a variety, couldn't really depend on that being your only source of movie rentals. I'd like to have one around here. I just got dvr last week, never had it before! I am really loving that!! I also have 12 months free showtime and max (?) I never buy movie networks, too expensive, i'm too cheap for that. But I'm dvr'ing all the movies I can now, and watching them when I/the kids get time.

8. KellBell

There is a REDBOX at the Lowe's Foods at 42/50!!! Who knew? not me....I was excited to see that this evening...

:hurray::hurray::hurray:

9. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

Wow! Awesome!! Hubby's there right now, wonder if he'll notice? Probably not...

10. wolfcub

wolfcub Well-Known Member

Some Krogers have thier own version of Redbox too. At least the on in Fuquay does