New La Fiesta at Wal-Mart

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by EngNCSU, Jan 5, 2010.

1. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Have any of you notified the Better Business Bureau or Chamber of Commerce?

I would hate to see them on the front page of 4042 as the business of the month. :mrgreen:

2. nevilock

nevilock Well-Known Member

I went there with my gf this weekend. Their Quesadillas Ranchera were pretty incredible.

I haven't seen any double-charging on my credit card yet. just the one, for the price of the meal + tip.

3. Hotwire

Hotwire Well-Known Member

I have been there several times myself. I have never had a problem with the food, service or billing. I used to go to La Cocina, but Fiesta Mexicana is just so much more convenient. Then again, how can you mess up a grilled chicken quesadilla and salsa/cheese dip for nacho's! I still love the place.

4. Redneck Rich

Redneck Rich Well-Known Member

I eated there Sunday and it was pretty good. Since I read this post before goin', I decided to use cash.

My only thang was I ordered my little fella a "mini taco" off the kids menu and when it came out it was a big ol'e taco salad. They said that was a mini taco and I said "no, that's a taco salad" but since I aint mexican I lost that argument. Anyway, they brought my little boy a taco instead and all was right with the world.

5. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

You seriously need to call Steve Daniels at WTVD and have them do an undercover investigation.

6. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

I had a similar situation at Radiance Salon. It was just a trim (straight across the back, nothing fancy) for $40 and paid with the debit card. I gave her a $10 (cash) tip. When I got home they called and said they over charged me and to make it fair I was to go back and have the $10 returned. I did this and in the same day I saw on the balance in my checking account, via the internet, they had charged me $50.

Note to self: always use cash and do not return to Radiance Salon.

7. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I'm not convinced that the Mexican place is intentionally doing it. Sounds to me like they have some clueless/inept/stupid employees. Crap happens, not sure it's time to call 5 on your Side or anything............................................yet.

I did have an issue with an ISP a couple years ago that was double and triple charging me each month despite many attempts to get them to get their **** straight. I ended up having to get BBandT involved to get them to quit, blocking them from our account and BBandT took the money back for us. LOTS of clueless/inept/stupid employees out there.