New low cost spay/neuter option coming in Aug

Discussion in 'Cat Dog' started by ljk, Jun 16, 2008.

1. rushlow2004

rushlow2004 Well-Known Member

finally got then all in the last two days, all 4 are fixed and drugged up right now. One of them had a hernia and they fixed that as well. would have cost me over 200 at my vet and they did it for 15 bucks..well worth the wait to get in there. Now to start calling again to get two of my little dogs in there.
    Sheri

2. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

wow, they are really busy but for the price i can believe it. Just made an appt for little Phoebe to get spayed and the earliest i could get in was April 22, which is actually ok because she will turn 6 months on April 30th (i guess since there is no 31st in that month:lol:) The cost is only $45 and the lady i spoke to could not have been nicer and helper, they are really lucky to have her there and as a volunteer too:hurray:

3. GoWulfpack

GoWulfpack Guest

I am looking to get my lil pup clipped.....where is the cheapest?

Mrs Wulf called around and found some SPCA place doing it for $100....is that the best around?

4. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

nope, the cheapest is where i just called and booked, it is at the Wake Co SPCA, $45 dollars for everything to spay a dog and male dog is $40. 919-772-0211 http://spcawc.convio.net/site/PageServer?pagename=We_believe

Last edited: Jan 26, 2010
  5. GoWulfpack

GoWulfpack Guest

6. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

i wonder if we get not to smart neutered if he might started using his big head on top of his shoulders instead of the being the little one all the time:jester::lol:

7. not to smart

not to smart Guest

neuter won't work, spayed possibly but not neutered, FAIL!!!!!!!!

8. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

and we are supposed to take YOUR word for whether you are female or male, now that is a good joke and i would truly be amazed if you are really female, never really met any females with your mouth:lol::lol::lol:

9. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

it's that "cookies for me" chick Kaci...she was (is) vile. And I think she was mom2threegirls or something too....

10. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Could be. There have been so many nasty little posters of the past few months, hard to keep track of 'em all. Reminds me of some yappy little dog running around nipping at your ankles.

11. not to smart

not to smart Guest

12. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

ewww, musta hit close to home. we are some wise 'ol bit ches :lol:

13. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

ah could be:cheers:

14. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

And?? :lol::lol::lol:

15. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

wasn't she the one that was too good for Walmart and posted about selling cookies on 1010 but no one ever saw her there?

16. not to smart

not to smart Guest

your point

17. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Yep... she was gonna sell that at a yard sale, I found the supposed sub-division, but there was no yard sale with cookies.

18. not to smart

not to smart Guest

you got lost no surprise though

19. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

woohoo, they moved up Phoebe's appt to get spayed to March 30th - hey ljk if you around that day let me know:hurray:

20. ljk

ljk Well-Known Member

yay! I usually work from home and come in only on Thursdays at the adoption center, but lately i have been filling in at the spay clinic. So maybe I will get called in that day! I will let you know.