New Moon

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by tame44444, Nov 16, 2009.

1. Hey Crazy! Good to "see" you again!

2. krattie

krattie Well-Known Member

This movie is supposed to stick with the book more. There are a few things added/changed to make the movie more interesting and to appeal to a wider audience (male), for example the fight scene at the Volutri castle which didn't exist in the book.

3. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

i look in on ya'll once in a while to make sure everyone is behavin. ;) crazy days. hope you are good sweet lady!

4. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

thanks muffin! wonder if i run into you everytime i am at the school house.

5. JenJen458

JenJen458 Well-Known Member

Good I was a little disappointed in the first movie once I finally saw it especially after all the hype. I remember laughing at some of it. The book was so much better.

6. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Rocky Horror Picture Show maybe, but I agree on this!

7. I haven't been there lately. :lol: I've been chained to my desk doing school work. I'll be there a lot next semester though.

8. ferrickhead28

ferrickhead28 Well-Known Member

I'm so excited about going to see the midnight movie tonight!!! I'm going with about 15 friends and we are all over the age of 30! :D
    (leaving the kids at home, will take them tomorrow night)

Team Carlisle!
    (I know, I'm going to get ripped for that one. I don't care.) :)

9. Oneqwkchk

Oneqwkchk Well-Known Member

Going tomorrow at 2...:) Have to wait for my friend to get home from teaching! We are so excited :)

10. krattie

krattie Well-Known Member

Saw the movie last night. It was awesome!!!! So much better done that the first.

11. JenJen458

JenJen458 Well-Known Member

Great! I am so excited! I'm going tomorrow.

12. AWmom

AWmom Well-Known Member

Saw the movie last night (this morning LOL) and it was great!

13. Oneqwkchk

Oneqwkchk Well-Known Member

Just got back...we are probably going to see it again! It was awesome!

14. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

ok.... soooooo ... Although Edward is not my particular type he is &%%^*&( hot in the Twilight movie. LOLOL

yes, I am a slow twilight bloomer. I just now watched the movie. Guess I'll have to go see New Moon this weekend. LOL :lol:

15. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

I tried to tell you....lol

Although, I will have to say, I'm a sucker for biceps and Jacob was looking mighty hot in New Moon....

Can't I just have them both??

16. CakePrincess

CakePrincess Well-Known Member

Saw the movie twice. Love it. I like it better than Twilight. I noticed the changes and they are:

1. No more blue tint background. It is much more golden tone.
    2. The Cullens' eyes are more golden often than "Twilight".
    3. Bella's eyebrows are trimmer for more older look.
    4. Edward and Bella's acting are improved.
    5. Of course, Jacob's all beefed up than ever. You'll hear "ohhh,ahhh" in the audience once Jacob takes off his shirt.
    6. Less Edward, more Jacob.
    7. More talking scenes
    8. Advanced special effects
    9. Laurent's brand-new red contacts are fierce!
    10. Edward begins to tear off his shirt (abs alert!!!) to expose himself to the sunlight and more sparkles than "Twilight".

17. rushlow2004

rushlow2004 Well-Known Member

Well you noticed more then I did...lol..I did notice the golden eyes this time, they were cool. I was just to busy looking at Jacob and giggling with my niece. That and Edward just can't compete with Jacobs abs..not even close. lol
    Sheri

18. CakePrincess

CakePrincess Well-Known Member

LOL. Just read an article about someone asked Rob Patt about seeing Taylor's abs for first time. His response was embarrassment for himself and that he ought to hit the gym. Rob also mentioned that he had to get his own abs painted, to make it look like toned up, for Volturi outside scene. LOL

19. rushlow2004

rushlow2004 Well-Known Member

I read that too lol..

20. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

Who cares! I watched Twilight AGAIN today .... LOLOL .... going to see New Moon tomorrow or Friday... :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: