New restaurant in place of Pizza Inn

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by bandmom, Apr 9, 2013.

1. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

My husband and I went a couple of days ago and split the Hibachi Filet Mignon and it was excellent! The first time we went, I wasn't too impressed. This time it was wonderful!! I hope they can keep up the good food and service.

2. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I never did reply back on this.... they were very accommodating to remake my food as well as DH's so that we would both have a hot meal. Their fried rice is too plain for me, I was expecting egg and more veggies in it, as well as more flavor over-all. The dishes themselves were ok, if you're ordering these and are expecting a good portion of meat, I would pay extra for the double meat option.

I will give them another chance, the manager was very sorry for the confusion and even asked me if I wanted to keep the incorrect orders because they would only be throwing them away. So I did... made for free lunches for a few days.

3. moonglow

moonglow Member

Hibachi & Co

my husband and I went to Hibachi for lunch. We split the meal because they put so much on the plate. The food was excellent and the service great. Will definitely be going back there.