New traffic pattern

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Firemanwife, Oct 24, 2005.

?

Should they put a light on Old Drug Store and 42?

1. Yes

99.5%
  2. No

0.5%
  1. Firemanwife

Firemanwife Well-Known Member

What does everyone think of the new traffic pattern down on Old Drug Store and 42. I think it is going to get messy. I think it will ease the traffic lining up down old drug store, but when you have to make a left on Old drug store off of 42 it could get a little messy if people are trying to make a left off Old drug store onto 42. Maybe they shold put a light there? any thoughts?

2. le

le Well-Known Member

i have not been paying attn to know what is the ultimate plan right there. i was however paying close enough attn this darn morning to see and follow the new pattern!

a light might help to turn left outta ods but would certainly screw everyone else imo.

3. Firemanwife

I agree, mainly because of the light right there on cleavland on 42, i think that would be a little frustrating to get stuck at both light. When they first started doing that, I though maybe they should have made that like a one way for people trying to get onto ods so they didn't have to get stuck with all the people wating at the light and they could just go on there merry way, but they did this instead.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Well-Known Member

that is 3/4 mile from where I live...yes we need a stoplight..

here is what I think will happen next..

a gas station will go right there where drug store rd. used to go...
    how much you wanna bet?

5. stabillski

stabillski Well-Known Member

$5

6. Firemanwife

I heard someone say they will probably build another useless subdivision there. Who knows! Everything is changing to make room for all the Yanks moving down here...opps thats me! LOL

7. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Too funny :lol: :lol: :lol:

8. Anonymous

lol...ur crazy.

9. Anonymous

come onnnn. dig deeper.... :wink:

10. Firemanwife

Okay I got 10$.....I got 10 who is got 15 do i hear 15! Sold!

11. Anonymous

damn, I cant decide. should I go to 11$

ok are we talking real money or internet money? sorry i am cheap, I dont drive an escalade.

12. Firemanwife

HAHAHA!!!!!! Well I don't drive an escalade either, but I do drive a town and country!! So beat that!!! Wanna start? Bring it one! :wink:

13. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Hey got ya all beat. My little Volks. Cabrio rocks with gas prices as high as they are, hehehe :lol:

14. Firemanwife

Oh man....you must be a millionnare!