New Year's Eve - Need Restaurant Ideas

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Clif, Dec 6, 2006.

1. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

no relation.. she only has one brother and 2 sons.. her brother owns Bubba's in Savannah, and her sons work for The Lady & Sons (her restaurant), plus have their own show.

2. le

le Well-Known Member

Didn't she marry a man named Michael? But I suppose Dean would be her maiden or first or second or third husband's name anyway. Unless her boys are not Deans? I dunno and who cares. That show with those two sons on the road is the pits though, don't ya think?
    Best dishes Tassy! :wink:

3. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

42nd Street Oyster Bar... they have an awesome Penne Marinara and I have had their chicken too. But I am a fan of certain seafoods and not much of a steak eater so I either do something from the sea, chicken or veggie. Hubby and family have said thier steaks are pretty good. So it could be the best of both worlds for you two. They take reservations.

http://www.42ndstoysterbar.com/index.html

OR if she really really doesn't want anything to do with a "seafood" resturant then just right across the street is a really cool place called Southend Brewer & Smokehouse. OMG I have been there 2 times and both times it was AWESOME!! I think they have some fish dishes and such.

http://www.southendbrewery.com/default.html

4. momz x 2

momz x 2 Well-Known Member

Sullivan's

5. southerngal39

southerngal39 Well-Known Member

CDH is going to have a new years package deal thingy. Will let ya'll know all details if anyone is interested. I've heard a little but not sure of all details on it and wouldn't want to give wrong info.

6. Trustme

Trustme Member

New Year's Eve at Cleveland Draft House

Yes, the Cleveland Draft House will have a New Year's Eve special. Prime Rib or Chicken Cordon Bleu dinner with dessert, party favors, and a champagne toast at midnight. Party tickets are required ahead of time for $30/person and if desired, there is a package deal for those wanting a hotel room with shuttle service to/from the restaurant.

7. mordorboy

mordorboy Well-Known Member

I second Cafe Luna. Check out Bogart's, too. It's on Glenwood. Very classy 40s/50s style. Lots of Monroe and Bogart pictures adorn the walls. Can't recall if they have a dancing area or not....I've eaten there several times and never had a bad dish.

8. southerngal39

southerngal39 Well-Known Member

If anyone is interested in the package that Cleveland Draft House is offering for New Years Eve you can pm me and I can give you details but would rather not post in forum due to the advertising thing. But I will say it is a really good deal. Take care and have a great day.

9. grysunshine

grysunshine Well-Known Member