No More BoB on the BoB and the Showgram show??

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by 1_more_PitBull, Jul 27, 2011.

1. 1_more_PitBull

1_more_PitBull Well-Known Member

MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

At 9:03 this morning station management took Bob off of the air. A decision will be made later today as to when he will return.

** This is a never ending thing! He will be back!! There is no show without him!! **

2. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

He will be back. Notice that it says WHEN he will return, not IF he will return.

3. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

What happened:shock:

4. 1_more_PitBull

1_more_PitBull Well-Known Member

This is something I found on facebook........

He was talking about how Jim Goodmon doesn't him b/c of a couple reasons. First, he asked a couple to have sex in the WRAL bathrooms. Then he called Goodmon a hypocrite b/c he wouldn't show any of those stupid Fox reality shows a few years ago (Paradise City, Who Wants to Marry a Millionaire) b/c they weren't wholesome programming, yet was very vocal when WRAL went after the lottery drawings. Then Goodmon blocks every interview that Bob is involved in (e.g. Scotty McCreery) b/c of a personal vendetta. Bob was talking about this b/c his daughter has the chance to interview Scotty tonight, and Bob doesn't want Goodmon breaking his little girl's heart and blocking the interview. Totally stupid. G105 should be ashamed if this was the reason they took him off the air. All he was doing was sticking up for his little girl. At least someone has balls.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/63441316936?ap=1

Last edited: Jul 27, 2011
  5. Gomer Pyle

Gomer Pyle Well-Known Member

I deleted my G105 preset when Madison left.

Bob was then/is now an obnoxious jerk, at least on the air. Off the air, who knows?

6. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

who over 14 listened to that moron?

7. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Thank you again WUNC!

8. ncroxx

ncroxx Well-Known Member

Amen Canis and Gomer! He is such an unfunny blowhard.Cant stand the damn guy.

9. Savealot

Savealot Well-Known Member

Hi sorry but I don't understand who Goodman is and what he has to do with Bob. could someone explain it to me.

thanks!

10. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

google jim goodmon. he owns wral for starters...

my money is on "stunt". y'all have short memories. he does this pretty much every year at vacation time.

11. Harvey

Harvey Well-Known Member

Bob is white trash, personified.

12. space_cowboy

space_cowboy Well-Known Member

Bob tells it like it is - whether you like it or not. He's not a (*&^*& that hides behind a keyboard throwing out names. This does happen every year though...

13. Harvey

Harvey Well-Known Member

Yes, him telling like it is means he expresses his opinion and dictates his actions, which are those of white trash more often than not. I have no doubt he is a loving father, husband and a law abiding citizen, but he is trashy.

14. irishluck

irishluck Well-Known Member

from wikipedia:

"On July 27, 2011 Bob was taken off the air after threatening to publicly masturbate in front of Capital Broadcasting CEO Jim Goodmon and instructed him to pat his bald head, all while singing songs by American Idol winner Scotty McCreery."

The things Harvey is saying makes me laugh :lol: I can only stand to listen to the showgram every once in a while because Bob's ignorance can really get me angry. And I just found out Kristen is leaving? She was the voice of reason on that show. But I wish her luck with her new job.

15. rntobe

rntobe Well-Known Member

i haven't listened since Madison left....I heard Kristin speak at a graduation in May, she was pretty darn funny!

16. Harvey

Harvey Well-Known Member

Ahhh...the epitome of class.

17. Savealot

Savealot Well-Known Member

Where is Kristen going?

18. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I think I read that she accepted an offer from an Atlanta radio station.

19. gdogg79

gdogg79 Well-Known Member

20. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

stay classy Blob