Obama care question

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Kdog, Jun 28, 2012.

1. oggsmash

oggsmash Well-Known Member

If you want to think that, I certainly dont mind. I too might start regarding all write offs I cant use as government enforced penalties.

2. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

3. Mr.X

Mr.X Well-Known Member

By this decision what else can the gov't require you to do or pay a "tax"? Buying health insurance is MY business, not the gov't.

4. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

5. markfnc

markfnc Well-Known Member

I think its as simple as a States issue vs a Fed Issue. Thats my deal with it.

6. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

One of the things I am looking forward to is that health insurance companies would no longer be able to discriminate because of 'pre existing conditions'. When my cobra ran out I contacted BCBS to find out how much personal health insurance would be. The insurance I was looking at would of run about $200.00+ a month. But when they found out I am on diabetes medication and Blood Pressure medication the monthly amount jumped up to over $800.00+ a month. And that's with out me even telling them I have scoliosis or a bad left knee.

I go to my doctor twice a year for a check up and that is about it. The only time I went to the doctor outside of a check up was about three years ago when I had bronchitis.

I ended up getting student insurance through JCC and that really doesn't cover much. But then again for $800.00+ a year I wouldn't expect it to.