Obamas back to school speech

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Okeh, Sep 7, 2009.

1. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I didn't miss it, just thought it was pretty tacky, but whatever.

2. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

OK, we get it, you thought it was funny on about 3 different threads now. Got anything new?

3. momof3grls

momof3grls Well-Known Member

Last edited: Sep 11, 2009
  4. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Yep, the high school must of just let out.

5. Too bad you have to judge other people's opinions. Why can't you just keep an OPEN MIND and accept that just because someone doesn't agree with you, it doesn't mean they have a closed mind or they aren't good parents?

6. :lol::lol::lol: - middle school more likely

7. momof3grls

momof3grls Well-Known Member

Last edited: Sep 11, 2009

8. As soon as you admit you're in middle school.

9. nevilock

nevilock Well-Known Member

wow... you really posted the hell out of my picture didn't you?

Was all that really necessary? =\

10. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

You've missed some history with that particular poster. I'd climb back down off that high horse if I were you.

11. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Intimidated by who/what? :confused:

12. :lol:
    How do you know momof3girls is not a middle school student? You and he/she are the only ones acting childish here. Oh, and your posts have NOT been respectful...please! Who do you think you're fooling? At least I'll admit some of mine aren't because I don't respect people who are not worthy of respect. I work at McDonald's, and you were not respectful of me. You hurt my feelings.

13. cmdknw06

cmdknw06 Well-Known Member

I have deleted all of my posts...I am in the process of deleting my account. I USED to be proud to be from Johnston County.

I am ASHAMED to be from Johnston County where such simple minded people are.

14. BYE!!! Thank God you are not representative of the nice people here in JoCo!

15. cmdknw06

Actually, I AM a rep. for Johnston County, I've been here 27 years. It's simple minded people like some on here who give the south the reputation of being dumb redneck hicks.

16. BTW, I don't really work at McDonald's.:lol:

17. cmdknw06

For some reason, it wouldn't shock me too terribly much if you did.

18. OKAY...Bye now! Go!

19. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Wow, way to whine and run. I guess I'm simple minded, I let my son watch. Like I said in another thead, damned if you did and damned if you didn't. There is no making some people happy. Sorry if I didn't agree with you bad mouthing folks for their choice.

20. cmdknw06

Like I said...simple minded. It's no wonder that so many people are run off by the so called "locals".

If you let your kid watch, I obviously wasn't talking to you in the first place. Some people just HAVE to have a word in on everything!