October 15, 2006

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by 1_more_PitBull, Jul 15, 2006.

?

Would you come out to support this cause?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. 1_more_PitBull

1_more_PitBull Well-Known Member

Thanks Kaci!! You all help me in my time of need so I would like to pass it on to others.

2. blusdrmr

blusdrmr Well-Known Member

I have contacted The Triangle Blues Society to see what they can do with this.

3. 1_more_PitBull

Okay change in plans. We could only get this place from 9am till 1pm so candle light service is out, but I'm going to do the balloons.
    **In need of someone to donate sound equipment. I have talked with Holland Marie and her band will play for us but she said her sound is not all that good. I also what to beable to play songs from a CD for some to have more meaning. Holland will be singing more up beat which is great we don't need a whole day of sad songs. I want a nice song to be playing when we let the balloons go. ** So far so good!!

4. BenDover

BenDover Well-Known Member

I dont know if this has been said but, contact WRAL and let them know of the plans. They might do a story on it and get more people involved?
    Just a suggestion. 8)

5. 1_more_PitBull

I was going to contact them but was going to wait closer to the date. I have not thought about doing it to get help. Thanks bendover!

6. blusdrmr

Hey, Pit

If there is anything you want to bring by my store to put up in the window or display to let people know about this, please bring it by and I will be more than happy to help out.

7. 1_more_PitBull

Okay thinks just PM me the info of where your store is.

8. ljk

ljk Well-Known Member

Do you have a place? Do you need help making up flyers or anything to display to advertise? I could help!! I would think you need to start letting people know about it a good month away. I would think you need to contact the radio stations early so they can get you on their calander and not already have a commitment.

I have never done anything large scale, so ya'll correct me if I am wrong. How early do you start advertising to give people enough notice, but not let it be "old' by the time it gets here?

9. blusdrmr

Oh, heck, I'll just put it here. Nothing like free advertising! :D

74 Son-Lan Pkwy, Suite 103
    Garner, NC 27529
    919-662-9911

Located behind the Golden Corral on Hwy 42 at 40/42 across from Lowe's and Cracker Barrel.

10. MissyPrissy

MissyPrissy Well-Known Member

Pit, it sounds like you are doing a great job! Keep up the good work!

11. 1_more_PitBull

:D :D :D Ok everyone that wants to help our spot for the event is
    The Raleigh Rose Garden

I have got a good idea from someone about holden a meeting to see who will all help and who they know. I'm thinking Thurday night at Golden Coral. Maybe? Anyone know somewhere else? :D :D :D :D

12. 1_more_PitBull

That would be great!! Right now I'm printing out sign up sheets, and stuff like that to take to the meeting. Would you beable to come?

13. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Pit, are you talking about this Thursday?

14. 1_more_PitBull

Yes. Or maybe push it to Monday night

15. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Monday would work better for me, already have plans for Thursday but don't change your plans on my account - go with the majority.

16. 1_more_PitBull

Well, I'm good for anyday. What days are good for you all?
    Also I'm doing some flyers. About 6 different ones. We all can choose which is best. I'm thinking of calling the event Angel Babies. What do you think?

17. 1_more_PitBull

What do you think about this on a flyer:

October 15th, 2006
    9:00am - 1:00pm

The Raleigh Rose Garden

Please come out to support Pregnancy and Infant Loss
    Remembrance Day with us.
    Holland Marie’s band will be playing live
    Also bring a picture of your Angel to put on display
    On our Memory table.
    Balloons will be given out for the releasing
    At the end of the day.

Hope to see you there!

** I will be back on later Chance has to be at the Doc @ 1. He gets some shots. YEAH for me!!**

18. 1_more_PitBull

So I take it everyone's good for Thursday but Kaci.

19. ljk

ljk Well-Known Member

Thursday or Monday? Having two differnt threads is confusing my very little brain. :lol:

20. 1_more_PitBull

It's Monday night at 7pm. No one ever told me what day whould be the best. Also to those who just read and don't post (for whatever reason) you may come too. The more the better.