OMG! Patrick Swayze has passed.

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Slate, Sep 14, 2009.

1. Luvgoose1

Luvgoose1 Well-Known Member

I'm so sad to hear he has passed. He was one of my favorite actors. I knew this would happen but part of me just kept hoping that somehow he could beat it.

2. It's really amazing that Patrick lived as long as he did with pancreatic cancer. My father-in-law died from pancreatic cancer. He was diagnosed in August 2006 and died October of the same year. His doctor said it's one of the most aggresive cancers. Most of the time it's not discovered until it's in the late stages. My father-in-law was only 59 when he died. I still miss him. I'm going to be praying for Patrick Swayze's wife. They were so close.

3. seabee

seabee Guest

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

4. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

OMG there is a thing on tv right now about him, showing the part from Ghost "ditto" - :cry::cry::cry:

5. rushlow2004

rushlow2004 Well-Known Member

I saw it too last night and I was like OMG, it seemed like it was just yesterday when we were told her had it. "no one puts baby in the corner"
    Dirty Dancing was one of my all time favs!

6. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

He was really my all time favorite actor. I loved what he was in, and everytime I saw him interviewed, I just loved his personality as well.

He will be missed.

7. FrameMaMa

FrameMaMa Well-Known Member

He will always be missed.
    He was a fantastic actor, and I am sure he was a wonderful man too...

I hate cancer. My father in law passed a mere thirty days after he was diagnosed with liver cancer...they did not find the tumor until it was the size of a softball!

Cancer is a horrible disease. I really wish that we could find a better treatment if not a cure...my own father is battling Renal Cell Carcinoma right now, it had already spread to his liver, lymph nodes, and lung before they even found it!!

So sad...
    Rest in Peace Patrick...:grouphug:

8. GarnerGirl2000

GarnerGirl2000 Well-Known Member

So sad :( now I just wonder how long it will be before we hear some kind of refrence to him with Michael Jacksons name thrown in there:?

9. browns rule

browns rule Guest

He was such a beautiful person....inside and out!!! Hard to believe he was married to his wife for 34 years !!! Don't forget the movie Point Break also. I looooove that one too!! Also, remember the Chippendales skit with Chris Farley? A true classic!!!! RIP Patrick, we'll miss you!!!:cry:

10. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

11. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

There is a special on ABC tonight remembering him, i know i will be :cry::cry::cry: