Panera Bread & Pizza Inn

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Webmaster, Apr 26, 2016.

1. Webmaster

Webmaster Administrator

New grazing opportunities - both are now open!

pizza_inn_panera_bread_open.jpg

jesse82nc, Auxie and Rockyv58 like this.
  2. jesse82nc

jesse82nc Well-Known Member

Last edited: Apr 26, 2016
    Rockyv58 likes this.
  3. markfnc

markfnc Well-Known Member

Pizza Inn was packed last night. They did good keeping buffet filled. Wait staff was very busy with drinks.

barney726 likes this.
  4. Webmaster

Webmaster Administrator

Checked out Red Robin....still a bit of work to do, inside and out, but they are getting close.

5. Harvey

Harvey Well-Known Member

Strap on the feed bag!

bhawley likes this.
  6. mordorboy

mordorboy Well-Known Member

Very pricey on to go orders compared to amount of pizza and quality from places like la Piazza or Copollas. Not to mention the phone in order was messed up. We will try them again, but it will be after it settles down from all the apparent excitement of having a Pizza Corral in town.

Auxie likes this.
  7. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Was in Pizza Inn yesterday for lunch and let me tell you I was very underwhelmed. Add in the fact that they also installed a little arcade with NO sound proofing and I doubt I'll go back again.

8. markfnc

I had missed it, and I'm glad its back. On Tuesday night it was crazy busy, but Pizza was real good. Servers (bringing drinks) were a little over whelmed.

9. Auxie

Auxie Well-Known Member

I went there today for lunch. My next time will possibly after you go the next time two times.

10. baseballer

baseballer Active Member

Went to Pizza Inn tonight, (Friday)...it will be last!!! Pizza was cold. Pretty much all the same! Thin crust, pepperoni. Got crowded & staff couldn't keep up. some people left because of lack of pizza.Overpriced. Ci Ci's is a lot better and cheaper!!

Auxie likes this.
  11. robbie

robbie Well-Known Member

On the bright side, yay for Pizza Inn, but on the negative side..... Nay for all the people that get fat from All you can eat places.......... Not to mention the diabetes that so many people are getting from eating useless carbs :(

Auxie likes this.
  12. markfnc

Red Robin @ White Oak is opening Monday May 23.

13. bosoxfan

bosoxfan Well-Known Member

They must have had a soft opening this week or been training, as there were plenty of cars in the parking lot and smoke coming from the roof grill vents when I went by there a couple days this week.

14. jesse82nc

They have had free meals the past few days if you can put up with potentially bad service from training. You had to rsvp online.

15. markfnc

16. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

Chipotle ?? They still around?? Surprised they have any money to build anything.

Romeo likes this.
  17. certdude

certdude Well-Known Member

Until they get their **** clean, theyve had 3 outbreaks so far!?! One is understandable, the rest just plain bad.

18. jesse82nc

19. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Ate at one in Georgia last week and the burrito had a piece of plastic from the food packaging in it.

20. barney726

barney726 Well-Known Member

panera bread is pricey!!!!!!!!!!! 2 of us had lunch yesterday. both had 1/2 sandwich and 1/2 salad = $25.00+. friends (5) were there and their bill was over $75.00