paranormal

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by God'schild, Nov 15, 2007.

1. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

I did and I did.

Interesting. (They could have gotten a better frame for the image.)

2. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Just google it, I saw it several weeks ago on another news outlet.

3. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

On Thursday, October 30th beginning at 7:00pm, there will be a Historical Ghost Walk. It will begin at the Riverside Cemetery, corner of South Second & Church Streets in Smithfield. Refreshments will be served at the conclusion of the tour. Admission charges are $3 for adults and $2 for students in grades D-12. Preschoolers accompanied by adults will be admitted free of charge. No tickets will be sold in advance, and tours will be offered on a first come/first serve basis. For more information, call 919-934-2836.

4. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Hey, way cool! Thanks bandmom!

"Business" has been slow lately. Doesn't ANYBODY have a house (or barn, or outhouse, or whatever) they want investigated??

5. Kent

Kent Well-Known Member

6. elims

elims Well-Known Member

Does look like it's gonna be good ... right now, it's only showing out in Durham.

7. GoWulfpack

GoWulfpack Guest

My second house had some freaky things going on in it....I told someone about it one day and she suggested I ask it to stop.

So I did.....and it stopped. True story.

8. HidesinOBX

HidesinOBX Well-Known Member

Same thing happened to my boss at her house. Lots of bumps, voices, and other racket going on. She told them one night that they were welcome to stay, but they had to be quiet, and they were. You can tell they are still there because her dog will be intently staring at something and his head will move while watching it move across the room.

9. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

I don't think I could stay at a place like that. I've always been afraid of ghosts,it started while watching a Vampire movie together with my older sisters,I was supposed to have been asleep,after that I always imagined that there were ghosts howling outside my window when off course it was just windy ;)

10. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

http://www.aetv.com/paranormal-cops/video/
    I just watched this show (DVR'd) Casa Madrid ...gave me the heebie jeebies! I've never seen the show before, took a while to get me in to it. But by the time it got to the end I was afraid to look behind the bathroom door. ...Also, I never realized how much "noise" my house makes. :shock:

11. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

I caught an EVP in my house recently. It was a males voice that says "don't do that" then you hear a click as soon as it says that. CREEPY!!!

12. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

TP-

That's pretty cool. I'm actually very interested in the paranormal and would LOVE to be involved with a group that investigated it. You should have someone come out and investigate your house!