paranormal

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by God'schild, Nov 15, 2007.

1. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

I can make it if DH is off or working days (no, I don't keep up with his schedule) ,,, There's NO WAY I'd be coming home to an empty house all night all by myself after a ghost hunt! :shock:

Bring a pen and paper for note taking ... that's funny ... I'll be needing toilet paper, not loose leaf! :shock:

2. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Anybody see this??

Ricky Guthrie
    203 Eastwind Court
    Rocky Point, NC 28457
    USA
    Telephone: 9102327766
    E-Mail: Reply to Ad
    Web Site: http://www.ghostek.net

Description
    Join us on our Ghost Hunting Trip to Waverly Hills Sanitarium, Kentucky coming soon in Spring 2008!

For Information on Available Seats, on our Ghost Hunting Trip Call Rick at 910 232 7766! Limited Seating Available Reserve Yours Now!

3. Cleopatra

From the second link -

"The moon also affects ghosts, the geomagnetic fields on the earth are strongest during the days on and around the new and full moon cycles. Spirit activity is also increased during this period because of the jump in geomagnetic activity. "

4. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

OHHH man. That place was IS freaky!!! Would you guys do that? You would have to roll me around with a Wheel Chair!!

5. ServerSnapper

Has anyone seen a full body apparition?

6. ServerSnapper

The link said it is expired when I went to it. Cleo are you a sensitive? You seem to be very knowledgeable...

7. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

My neighbor did earlier this year:shock: She came out of the bedroom and there was a girl standing in her hallway...she just stared at her and then she was gone. Then one day when she was upstairs in the bonus room sitting on the couch folding laundry the couch started shaking. These two things happened within a week of each other, plus a lot of other weird stuff was going on. We went through the house with supplies and ask the spirit to leave, since then no weird things have happened. Before we cleansed the house, I'd be over there and my darn hair would stand up sometimes...you could feel something...it freaked me out!

8. ServerSnapper

In the first house I lived in Burlington...I would catch my self in the middle of the night waking up shaking my head "No" to something. I have no clue why. It makes you feel so uncomfortable. I hope my new condo will be spirit free when I move in. You never know. I have two fears in life...Spiders and Ghosts. I will fly 18 to 20 hours oneway. But if I see a spider!! I can't get at ease until it is destroyed or leaves my area.

9. Southernborn

The only time I've seen one is the night my grandmother died. She lived with us, but passed in the hospital while I was with her. Her bedroom was right beside of mine in the back of the house. That night I was lying in bed and she walked through my bedroom...it scared the crap out of me! My Dad swore that at my brothers funeral, while in the church that my brother came and sat beside of him during the entire service.

I've had some weird things happen in my house now like the tv turning off and then back on and I started freezing, I've also had the radio turn on and off by itself and the fan in the garage do the same. After each incident, I had a calming feeling and knew it was my Daddy saying he's with me.

10. ServerSnapper

11. Southernborn

SS that's just freaky!

12. nsanemom22

OMG! OMG! OMH! CHILLSCHILLSCHILLS!!! I saw 'it' 1:50 into the clip! WOO! I'ma go finish the clip! :shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

13. nsanemom22

5:41 :cry:

14. nsanemom22

Last edited: Nov 21, 2007
  15. stonecold

stonecold Guest

I got nothing at that link.

16. stonecold

stonecold Guest

So is anyone here planning a trip to someplace haunted? I'd be in for that, send me a PM if so.

17. Cleopatra

Right now, we are just meeting up at the Cemetery in Clayton. I WOULD like to really investigate a place, but I don't really have any contacts for the 411 on local hauntings. Perhaps some old JoCo family around here knows of some place.....

18. Cleopatra

Yes...

And I've been meaning to tell you.... Could you stop picking your nose while you post? It really grosses me out!!!

OK Seriously. I am a work in progress, like we all are. I believe everybody is born with Psychic Ability, some are stronger than others, some see, some hear, some seem to have a direct channel to the Other Side. I do alot of research and I have a few psychic friends. I am pretty intuitive. I get feelings and whatnot - what you would call gut-feelings, I guess. Like that baby in Spring Lake, the Amber Alert. I knew she was dead, way before they discovered her body in the attic.

Trust your instincts - they are usually right!

We are all psychic in our dreams. Some might have premonitions of actual events, and some might have more symbology in their dreams. This is where a "Dream Journal" comes in handy. Dreams help with problem-solving, day-to-day issues, and spiritual growth.

All you have to do is open yourself up to the forces that are at work in the universe.

Just keep praying, meditating, dreaming, etc. Whatever you do that helps you "connect".

Stay away from Oiuja Boards, Automatic Writing, and Drug-Induced visions. It's like putting an "Open House" sign on your forehead. You can't control what comes in. If you approach the task with love and honesty, that is what you will get in return.

19. Cleopatra

It's gonna be pretty darn cold tonight. Lke in the 20's. Anybody want to reschedule?

20. Niese

Niese Well-Known Member

I can't make it tonight anyway Cleopatra. Rescheduling works for me!