People Who Need to Just Go Away

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Mr.X, Oct 2, 2009.

1. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

:lol::lol::lol:

I love her!!

2. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

3. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

Liars and people who won't step up to the plate, but complain about how everyone else does the job!!!!:?

4. seabee

seabee Guest

If you would just get your head outta your butt and listen to what I tell you, not what you think .. there would be no issues... OK????

:jester::jester::jester:

5. seabee

seabee Guest

thats butt nasty... :ack:

6. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

That sounds like man's work to me. Now I can do man stuff, I just choose not to. I don't mind being taken care of. ;)

7. seabee

seabee Guest

Well sometimes we need to be shown how its done just for a point to be made...that were not needed as much as we menfolk think... :cheers::cheers:

8. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

:iagree: I haven't mowed a yard in 10 years. DH used to "let" me when he worked away from home more, but ever since DS got here, I haven't. I've offered, but he does it. I am the one that takes care of most vehicle maintenance by taking them to the shop.

Although I told him a few weeks ago that if HE didn't take the truck back to the morons that put the new tires on, he might be bailing me out of jail. Why do mechanics STILL think we are stupid? Every single one of the brand new tires was out of balance. Did they think I wouldn't notice????? I brought it home and told him to take it back. I was furious. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Should have gotten them at Clayton Tire instead of trying to save a buck at Merchant Tire in Knightdale. :?

9. Cleopatra

I think both sexes are "needed" - I believe in traditional gender roles. If there is no man around, I will take care of business. But if one is ready and willing - Get To Work!! :lol:

10. Cleopatra

Yep kdc, I will do the initial footwork, but when it gets sticky or I feel lke I might get taken advantage because I am a woman then I will defer to the man. Bring out the big guns!

11. seabee

seabee Guest

good now get in the kitchen and make my pie... I've waited long enough... :jester::jester:

12. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

You gotta do that sometimes, because they sure as heck will. Makes me want to take a class, LOL.

What made it worse is that I very politley told them that I was picky about balancing and to please take their time with that. DH said they probably purposely screwed it up just because I asked or else didn't balance them at all because they were busy. I could understand it if I had acted like an entitled "B", but I really didn't!

I know, hard to believe :mrgreen:, but I believe in catching more flies with honey than vinegar when getting work done by others.

13. Cleopatra

I am done baking for a while. Prolly not until closer to Thanksgiving, what with Halloween around the corner (candy....).

14. seabee

seabee Guest

:x fine :x :jester:

15. As if I really do all this... :jester: I'm a girly girl

16. KellBell

I really do all those things and I too, am a girly girl. :cheers:

17. seabee

seabee Guest

Dyke... :jester:

18. KellBell