Personal/Administrative assistant

Discussion in 'Jobs Network' started by stella, Jun 27, 2009.

1. stella

stella Guest

It's okay, my friends. I totally understand. I purposely have not answered the law question because right now I can't. Benson is a small town. I don't want to say where I am right now because it'd be pretty easy to find me. Not that I don't love yall! I just don't know who's on here right now. Trust me, there are some weirdos from a couple of cases in years past that always seem to find me.

2. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

I say it's Stinger, looks like his color lipstick.

3. Wayne Stollings

Wayne Stollings Well-Known Member

No, it was a bit more pink than red ..... :lol:

4. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Honestly "Stella", you have already provided quite a bit of information about yourself. Benson IS a small town, and it would not be hard to track down a 27 YO female attorney who lived in a historic home *if* she existed.

5. seabee

seabee Guest

Mmmm... not overly bright this one is... :lol::lol:

not you Cleo... 8)8)

6. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Too funny Hught... I thought the same thing at first too... and he is in Benson also...LOL

7. VolleyGirl

VolleyGirl Guest

Who knew the drama would go down in the employment section? I guess there hadn't been anything juicy going on lately. :lol:

8. seabee

seabee Guest

you know none are safe around here... this is Bush's fault anyway. :jester:

9. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Never trust any bush but your own, at least that is what the T-Shirts used to say. :mrgreen:

10. seabee

seabee Guest

:cheers:

11. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

12. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

Well VG ... she said she doesn't have thick skin and left....... guess she can't hold her on with a bunch of posters.....

13. seabee

seabee Guest

Well she was the only one to show compassion to a newbie and words of encouragement... and I guess found out that yeah cut tail and run on this one when it got HOT.... you shouldn't of been so mean... :lol::lol:

14. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

I went back and read some of her post. She's full of it. She's a 27 yr old attorney that used to be on a court tv show and has weirdos from cases years back that always seem to find her. How many years of college does it take to become a lawyer anyway? 6, 8? I don't really know but she couldn't have been practicing law long enough to have stalkers. What a bunch of bull.

15. Wayne Stollings

Wayne Stollings Well-Known Member

Nah, Doogie Howser made it through school in no time ...... :mrgreen:

16. Tangerine

you are correct. i forgot all about him. :lol:

17. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

7. A 4 year degree, plus 3 years of law school. Most traditional students are 25 when they graduate from law school. Her first post set off my BS meter, and she went downhill from there. First give enough information about yourself that a fifth grader with a computer could figure out who you are (assuming the information is truthful) and then say you don't want to give out too much information about yourself. Yeah, right. All she left out was name, address and telephone number.

You can get stalkers in your first year of practice, but if she was really worried about stalkers, why post so much information about herself? Because it was all fiction. As Seabee put it, she created the poster Stella. I do find it hard to believe she became successful enough barely 2 years out of law school to post a legitimate ad offering what she claimed to offer.

So, is she a teenager, looking for drama on her summer vacation? A bored forty-something, newly separated, with a dead end job where it's hard to get on the internet in the daytime? Any other guesses? :jester:

18. VolleyGirl

VolleyGirl Guest

Where did she say that? Oh well. Seems like a fun game to run new people off. I wonder how many people will be hesitant to post about jobs that someone may actually need for fear of this kind of thing. Carry on though. :?

19. Tangerine

i don't think many people will be hesitant if the job is legit.

20. Well, if she is full of it, she got exactly what she wanted by everyone making such a big deal of her! She's probably sitting back laughing right now.