Personal/Administrative assistant

Discussion in 'Jobs Network' started by stella, Jun 27, 2009.

1. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I just think 'who cares' what her motives are or were.....seriously.....:rolleyes:

2. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

Post number 55 in the shout out thread.

3. VolleyGirl

VolleyGirl Guest

There are so many threads bashing her that I couldn't keep track and hadn't read that one. My bad. I saw it now. Like I said before, have fun folks! :neutral:

4. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Geez Louise. :rolleyes:

Tell you what, next time we'll just let them marinate in the delusions. That better?

5. claytonian

claytonian Well-Known Member

Wow - am I understanding this correctly? A paralegal making $47,000 out of Benson (and if that's not the town, then any other town other than Raleigh) - dang where was that job when I was looking. I worked at a huge firm (200+) in Raleigh until recently and not even those paralegals were making that type of money. Hmm, for once I'm "speechless."

6. miss_ashley

miss_ashley Guest

wow, never knew all this fuss could come up (although it was strange how she posted the high administrative assistant salary, and then all of a sudden she came back)...have to agree with @crazymom2girls!

7. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

This thread was 2.5 months old... :confused:

8. Luvgoose1

Luvgoose1 Well-Known Member

Is this how Stella got her groove back? Sorry, I just couldn't resist! By the way, I have some oceanfront property in Arizona for sale if anyone is interested. :jester:

9. bosoxfan

bosoxfan Well-Known Member

I think it's the sequel - Stella got her admin back. :mrgreen: