Photographer recommendation

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by annatinnie, Dec 4, 2009.

1. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

Those are 50 bucks a pic....I'm just saying...

2. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

How long before those pics might arrive in the mail? I am hoping I will not be getting one from the Knightdale camera crew. That was the fastest yellow light I have ever seen! :x

3. MamaApe

MamaApe Well-Known Member

Tammy Fisher, she will come to you :) She does fantastic CUSTOM photography, very out of the box! www.Fisherphoto.net

4. fizzco

fizzco Well-Known Member

5. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

1- Portrait Innovations is wonderful! I can't say enough about them.

2- Cleo, tell them to put you on their "wait" list. I did this on Saturday, and they called me later that day with a cancellation they'd had called in for Sunday. We got our pictures done last night.

3- Although I am not a "professional" by normal standards, I do some photography. I've done a few weddings for 4042'ers. If you'd like someone that will come to your house, or meet you at a location (ie. Park, etc) I'd be more than happy to talk to you about it. I'm cheap...lol

6. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Ah, wait-list! Duh. :)

7. aprilt01

aprilt01 Well-Known Member

I had pictures at PI taken a couple of weekends ago, but went to Durham. My dad wanted a portrait of the grandkids for Christmas, so I met my sister there. 1st time we ever used them, went on a Sunday mid morning. They were awesome!! It's across from Southpoint, so it is "down the road a bit" but really not terrible. May be worth a shot to check out the other location. We will definitely use them again!