Pizza Hut - Clayton

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by PoohBear, Aug 26, 2011.

1. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

We've complained to no avail. Apparently they just do not care. I will ocasionally cave and get it from there, because I love the thin n crispy crust too, but I try not to look too close at the dirt and hope my immune system is up to par.

Veneros, Rays, Dominos, all that.................blech. If Veneros is supposed to be "real pizza", you can keep it, WAY too greasy. Currently we've been getting pizza from Cappola's and I like it, esp if you put it the oven for another 10 minutes when you get home. I hate a doughy, floppy crust.

2. gcoats3

gcoats3 Well-Known Member

After staying away for 8 months we decided to try Pizza Hut in Clayton again. We live about 10 minutes from Clayton Pizza Hut. From the time I called in a "dine in" order until I walked out the door I was plesantly surprised. Waitress welcomed us as we walked in. Advised us to sit anywhere we wanted to. We stopped in our tracks. The dining area is well lit, no booths, new tables, etc. Waitress followed us to table and took our drink order. Immediately came back with our order. Absolutely no wait time!!! Checked on us 3 times in a timely and pleasant manner. Same waitress checked me out and thanked us for coming in and asked us to come back soon.
    To make a long story shorter, maybe it does pay to complain to Pizza Hut Corporate Office. We will return!

3. Luvgoose1

Luvgoose1 Well-Known Member

I've noticed they painted the roof and building too...looks much better from the outside.