Please Pray for....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by blackbearz, Aug 16, 2006.

1. Flowergirl

Flowergirl Well-Known Member

So glad to see this. My family and I continue to pray for Melissa and all involved.

2. ASSETS

ASSETS Guest

RALEIGH RD

I HAVEN'T HEARD ANYTHING ON MELISSA'S CONDITION. DOES ANYONE KNOW. IF SO PLEASE POST.

AS FOR RALEIGH RD. I HAVE LIVED IN JOHNSTON CO FOR MANY YEARS AND IT IS NOT THE ROAD IT'S SELF, BUT IN MY OPINION, IT IS HOW LONG YOU DRIVE FROM 242 OR 301 IN WHICH YOU DO NOT HAVE TO STOP. FOR ME IT SEEMS LIKE A VERY LONG TIME. I WILL NOT TELL MY MOTHER HOW TO GET TO MY HOME FROM RALEIGH ROAD BECAUSE I HAVE ALMOST MISSED THE STOP SIGN MANY TIMES. IT IS ON YOU BEFORE YOU KNOW IT, AND I WAS LOOKING FOR IT. THAT IS WHAT SCARES ME. AN ACCIDENT WILL HAPPEN AGAIN.
    STRIPS ARE THE BEST THING THAT CAN BE DONE FOR THAT ROAD TO PREVENT ACCIDENTS.

3. robo321

robo321 Well-Known Member

I know that this has been said and encouraged before to all people. But, I only wish that this will always be a reminder to all of us and will make us as drivers be more aware and courteous as we drive our vehicles. I have known Melissa and her family since she walked on my t-ball field when she was 5 years old. The sad thing is that she will have to deal with this the rest of her life. And an even sadder part of this is the loss of a parents child. Please give the respect, courtesy and be aware of all that is around you on the road.

4. CrzyForBaseball

CrzyForBaseball Well-Known Member