please someone help her!

Discussion in 'Cat Dog' started by doggymom, Apr 9, 2008.

1. zookeeper

zookeeper Well-Known Member

Doggymom, so sorry for your loss. To quote someone, just forget who -

"Dogs, a moment to meet them, an hour to bond with them, an entire lifetime to forget them."

2. ljk

ljk Well-Known Member

Yes 3, but I also feel that my pets are important and loved and worth morning when they pass on. I am not sure what you mean by your comment. If we have kids we cant love our pets? Or we should love our pets differently?

3. Pickle

Pickle Well-Known Member

I have 2 kids and our hearts all go out to Doggymom. So very sorry for your loss.

4. doggymom

doggymom Well-Known Member

Thank you...You have all been so kind. In the line of work that I am in, it is very easy to forget that there are still good people out there. I see so much of the bad in people when it comes to animals. Perhaps Mani's short life with me was a bigger lesson somehow...Maybe she was to remind me that there is still some good in this world...

Still missin' her ....
    But feeling better thanks to you.....

Angie

5. le

le Well-Known Member

Yet another good bumper sticker concept brought to us by zookeeper!

6. Ok Folks I have gone and made a photo album for Yamani on my little girls myspace page if you want to see her. It is http://www.myspace.com/miss_laila_v then you click on pics and go down to her album

7. doggymom

doggymom Well-Known Member

Thanks so much......I sent you a friend request.

8. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

Yes...But they wear helmets and sway a little.

What about the people who don't have children and have 15 cats? That normal?

9. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I have 8 cats, does that make me 1/2 normal??

:jester:

10. peaches

peaches Well-Known Member

Guess that depends on the reason they don't have kids, and how they treat their cats.

I don't have kids, 3 cats, 2 dogs. I love my critters, but I know they're critters. They are safe and sound inside every night when I go to bed, but I can sure lock them in the garage or on the screen porch if they get on my nerves.