Please tell me...

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by God'schild, Oct 11, 2010.

1. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

Hey GC, how are you feeling??

2. granola acres mayor

granola acres mayor Well-Known Member

i meant that along with his seasonal allergies you knw nose running, throat scratchy sneezing along with all that mess his ears get clogged up like sinuse sludge. i knw gross.

3. Ima Sheltie

Ima Sheltie Well-Known Member

Ah. Thanks!

4. pcgeek

pcgeek Active Member

Olive oil works for us. Use a few drops and the pain will stop instantly.

5. God'schild

God'schild Well-Known Member

I have tried all the suggestions except the candle one. It's a fire/flame thing, I'm scared of it...:oops: But I still can't hear! :confused: The only thing I can think of is that I have fluid behind the ear drum and I have to get an antibiotic for it. It gives me a little discomfort pain wise every now and then and it itches inside at times. The pressure goes a way a slight bit when I'm outdooors. I have that Deprox stuff too. I have NOT as of yet took the "sucker" thingy and done anything with that. One lady here at work said to mix white distilled vinegar with hydrogen peroxide and drop that in there and it then suck it out with the "sucker" (I can't remember what that thing is called). I'll let you know if that works......If it does not, I'll have to go to the doc.........thanks for all the help and suggestions!

6. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

bulb syringe?

7. God'schild

God'schild Well-Known Member

HOT dang, that's it! LOLOOLLOL Thanks!