Poll: Is the treadmill worth it?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by 4ME2KNOW, Feb 11, 2010.

1. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

I couldn't figure it out, even with my awesome google skillz, LOL.

You could call the person and ask what an R5 outlet is.

2. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

:hurray:

Skinny mini! :cheers:

3. robbie

robbie Well-Known Member

Way to go. Is it just the elliptical or are you on a diet also? I am only up to 7 minutes on the elliptical. That thing is exhuasting and gets your heart rate going pretty quick.

4. peaches

peaches Well-Known Member

It's diet too. I cut out all sugar, and everything that turns to sugar. It's pretty boring at the moment, but I'm on a mission. Basically I'm eating lean meat, fish and veggies at the moment. For a treat I have a few fresh or frozen blueberries with light whipped cream, and allow myself a couple of glasses of wine a few days a week. I do 20 minutes on the elliptical at the moment. Yes, it really does get you going and fast!

5. robbie

robbie Well-Known Member

Congrats Peaches for that info, I hope you reach your goal quick. Takes a lot of will power and mission focus like you said.

6. peaches

peaches Well-Known Member

For me, it's not that bad. I don't have much of a sweet tooth, and greasy foods make me sick to my stomach. It's the pasta and mashed potatoes I miss the most at the moment! Oh, and orange juice! That being said, I have a really strong reason to do this. IMHO, if you have a super strong "WHY" you'll make anything happen. (I've also been listening to Darren Hardy today so I'm ready for anything!)