POLL: ~ JUST FOR FUN ~ Do you and your spouse go to bed at the same time?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by cristianna, Feb 6, 2009.

?

Do you go to bed at the same time as your spouse or significant other?

1. Yes

25 vote(s)
    41.0%
  2. No

36 vote(s)
    59.0%
  1. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

I don't call each evening to see when she is going to bed.

2. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Damn, I thougth Seabee would have jumped all over that one by now. Can't believe I beat him to it. He must be napping.

3. seabee

seabee Guest

I don't think K wants you winding me up today... but yeah that one could be one big train wreck.:jester::jester:

4. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

:p

5. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

:iagree: thats about how our situation is too, plus he has to get up earlier than I do. :mrgreen:

6. seabee

seabee Guest

Boy a couple lucky guys there.. or unlucky...:jester::jester:

7. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

every night he is home yes.. its just not natural for us if we dont!

8. shygrrl

shygrrl Well-Known Member

Occasionally....but there has to be a good reason! :lol:

9. meg

meg Well-Known Member

We always go up to bed together. However, going to sleep at the same time is different. Sometimes we go to sleep at the same time other times one of us might stay up reading or watching tv in bed.

10. ForeverFaithful

ForeverFaithful Well-Known Member

I voted no because he works second shift and by the time he gets home, I am already asleep. Even if I am awake, or on the weekends, he stays downstairs and watches tv and falls alseep on the couch. He may wander upstairs around 3 or 4 in the morning.

11. Hoof-Hearted

Hoof-Hearted Well-Known Member

True

When I was married, I used to go to bed before my wife , Just to avoid an arguement. she strived on fighting.I would come home frome work ,Shower and then go directly to bed. But now I am single. and I would go to bed first or last because I am told that I snore perfusly. Now I have stayed awake one night just to see if I snore. I don't snore. I think they are Lieing to me.. LOL

12. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

i voted no but we may go to bed at the same time 2 times a week. i watch way more garbage tv than he does. :)

13. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

Went for a good while where we didn't, but in the past few months I've been having to get up early so I go to bed sooner.

14. cathy0517

cathy0517 Well-Known Member

I work nights, he works days, need I say more? Sometimes we fall asleep on the couch at the same time on the weekends, does that count?:hurray:

15. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

man.....that is tuff! we did that for years and when he finally went to 1st it was like learning to live together all over again.

16. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Nunya! :jester::mrgreen::lol:

17. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

I don't know how you and people like you do it, not seeing your sig. other each night. I can count on one hand how many times we have slept apart in almost 10 years of marriage.

18. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

If you were married to me you wouldn't find it that difficult! :jester:

19. seabee

seabee Guest

8)

20. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

It's sad that 45 people dont :cry: