Potluck Evening Coupon Swap March 19th

Discussion in 'Money Matters' started by kdc1970, Mar 2, 2011.

1. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

OK ladies! It's Saturday............just a reminder and whatcha bringing so I can fill in as necessary. I'm providing drinks (tea, soda, etc.) If you want something "else" bring it with ya! I also have plenty of plates and paper supplies and lots of scissors, LOL.

I'm making wings, jalepeno bites, and a cake (I think).

:allears:

2. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

You better make that cake!!! ;)

I'm bringing Fun Girl Party Dip w/bagel crisps.

3. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Me cook? :lol::lol::lol:

4. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

I may just decide to go....

If so, we can ride together and I'll let you take credit for carrying what I cooked....

:)

5. harleygirl

OK cool!

6. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

So that's Kaci, HG, Jen, Cleo................who am I missing? Got a PM yesterday from one who can't make it.

7. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

MORE cake for me. :lol:

8. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

me too and that way HG you get double credit:lol::lol:

9. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

ok kdc, so do you need sweets or apps?

10. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

We prob need a main dish of some sort. There aren't that many of us, and I have wings, jalepenos and a cake in mind. If I run out of time, the cake might be bought, but hopefully I can pull it off. Cleo is doing an app too, I think. Or we could just do all apps and dessert! I'm flexible! :jester:

11. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

munchies & chocolate sounds great to me, but just let me know what everyone else thinks:cheers:

12. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Me.... not sure on what i'm bringing yet. :jester:

13. HidesinOBX

HidesinOBX Well-Known Member

I have a stack of coupons for whoever wants them. I get the Saturday WSJ and the Sunday Views & Disturber, so I have doubles of atleast a month of them. If anyone wants to swing by my office in Garner to git em, shoot me a PM.

14. harleygirl

You still at the same place? I can come get them today.

15. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

DH is prepping the wings now!! Bless him, he's going to fix them for me. I got a cake to make!

16. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

thanks for having us kdc, everything was delicious and DH & DS & DDIL all loved the stuffed japs:cheers: It was great seeing everyone again, only bummer is i was so busy talking when i left i left my coupons behind:lol:

17. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Glad they enjoyed them!! As for the coupons, I didn't see a stack left behind, but there are a boatload of the circlulars left. PLEASE take them!!

18. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

no thanks, i didn't take many just cut out a few i could use this week and stuck them inside my BJ's book but it is all good, i am sure you guys will get better use of them than me, i am such a slacker when it comes to coupons. i came mainly just to see some of fav peeps and enjoy your great cooking which is exactly what i got to do:cheers:

19. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

8)
    I will check and see tonight if they are in there. :cheers:

20. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

I got dibs on Kaci's coupons!!! LOL, just kidding. Sorry I couldn't make it this time.